Another Houston get together - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > Another Houston get together

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 10-31-2003, 09:12 PM   #16
pmpislander

how far away is shiloh? i really havent heard that much about what is there, but if i can i would like to go also.

flomaster exhuast
jvc and pioneer stereo and components
alarm
4" suspension lift
soa
35 in. super swamper tsl tires
steel horse hard top
9,000 pnd warn winch
custom made front bumber w/grill gaurd
webber carb
pmpislander is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-01-2003, 08:57 AM   #17
SlinkyTJ
This space for rent.

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Shiloh is about 3-3 1/2 hours from me, but prolly only around 2 hours from Spring. They've got a lot more trails than Spring Creek, some big mud pits (depending on how much rain they get), and a couple rock gardens to crawl in. You can check it out at www.shilohridge.com.
Unread 11-01-2003, 02:46 PM   #18
SlinkyTJ
This space for rent.

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Well, it's too late in the day to make Shiloh this weekend, but is anyone going to Spring Creek tomorrow? I may just venture up that way anyway.
Unread 11-02-2003, 08:13 AM   #19
Jeepin_Al
DAJC.......Get stuck!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlinkyTJ
Well, it's too late in the day to make Shiloh this weekend, but is anyone going to Spring Creek tomorrow? I may just venture up that way anyway.
sorry I haven't checked the board, I went out Friday night to the creek and didn't get back till 4 am and then had errands all day yesterday. anyone still headed out to spring? I found a pretty cool climb but I am pretty sure it is illegal since it is a cement waterway and all but it is a solid 60 degrees and I about flipped the Jeep twice trying to climb it and they said everytime I tried it (5 or 6, it is the only way out) I was sending sparks 3 or 4 feet forward off the front bumper (probably the steering box skid). Let me know and we will look for some more trails out there, later, AL
Unread 11-02-2003, 08:18 AM   #20
Jeepin_Al
DAJC.......Get stuck!!!!

oh yeah, gotta add, the reason we were out till 4 was some yahoo with a toyota flipped his truck and his little girl fell out and broke her foot. remember, wear seat belts, especially for your kids, AL
Unread 11-02-2003, 10:37 AM   #21
SlinkyTJ
This space for rent.

1997 TJ Wrangler 

I'm probably not going to make it up there today.. If there's gonna be a whole bunch of people then I might still head up there. I've got a bunch of stuff to do around the house today.
Unread 11-06-2003, 07:21 AM   #22
SlinkyTJ
This space for rent.

1997 TJ Wrangler 

What's up for this weekend? Or maybe a trip to Shiloh next weekend?
Unread 11-06-2003, 07:47 AM   #23
dzp

Next time ya'll come to Gilmer (Barnwell MTN) or Shiloh, send me a PM and I'll bring my RTI ramp. I'm gonna be in Gilmer this Sat.
[URL=http://www.dzpdrafting.com]DZP Drafting & Fabrication[/URL]
[URL=http://www.jeepet.com]Jeeps of East Texas Club[/URL]
[URL=http://www.tkff.com]Tyler Kung Fu & Fitness[/URL]

Last edited by dzp; 11-06-2003 at 07:49 AM..
dzp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-08-2003, 12:38 AM   #24
SlinkyTJ
This space for rent.

1997 TJ Wrangler 

That sounds pretty cool man. What about the rest of you fools? My jeep needs to see some trails. It's getting upset driving around on the street so much.
Unread 11-08-2003, 11:34 PM   #25
Jeepin_Al
DAJC.......Get stuck!!!!

Quote:
That sounds pretty cool man. What about the rest of you fools? My jeep needs to see some trails. It's getting upset driving around on the street so much.
I am going to try to hook up with JR tomorrow and get a tow hook and rear bumper and then head out for a bit, (I am taking a neighbor out there either way) give me a holla if you are interested in Spring Creek, I am locked to the local area for next weekend but might be able to swing something the weekend after, let me know, AL
Unread 11-09-2003, 01:21 PM   #26
DogHouse
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Al,

It was cool talking to you again. You really made me feel like a poser after seeing your Jeep. If I can break away next week during the week for a night run I'll give you a call. Remember 2 weeks we're heading to Gilmer. Around 15 rigs heading up there including a unimog.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_wldcat_TJ
I am going to try to hook up with JR tomorrow and get a tow hook and rear bumper and then head out for a bit, (I am taking a neighbor out there either way) give me a holla if you are interested in Spring Creek, I am locked to the local area for next weekend but might be able to swing something the weekend after, let me know, AL
DogHouse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-09-2003, 05:45 PM   #27
Jeepin_Al
DAJC.......Get stuck!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogHouse
Al,

It was cool talking to you again. You really made me feel like a poser after seeing your Jeep. If I can break away next week during the week for a night run I'll give you a call. Remember 2 weeks we're heading to Gilmer. Around 15 rigs heading up there including a unimog.
we all wish for something, looking at your jeep reminded me that it isn't all about geing the dirtiest jeep on the street, I really like what you have done with your Jeep (I am going to steal a couple of your ideas) and can't wait to see it perform. Give me a call when you are ready to roll, I tend to be available. AL
Unread 11-09-2003, 06:07 PM   #28
SlinkyTJ
This space for rent.

1997 TJ Wrangler 

I wish it was easier for me to head up there. What's the details on this trip to Gilmer? I just might be able to make that.
Unread 11-09-2003, 06:36 PM   #29
DogHouse
1997 TJ Wrangler 

TX4WD Lake Houston Chapter is heading out there the weekend of the 22nd. It looks like there will be around 10-15 rigs going including a Unimog.
Quote:
I wish it was easier for me to head up there. What's the details on this trip to Gilmer? I just might be able to make that.
DogHouse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-09-2003, 09:56 PM   #30
pmpislander

just thought that i would let yall know that i am selling my jeep. thought that i would rather have one of the people that i rode with have it or someone that you know that way at least i know that it is going to be used for what it was ment and not a poser.
flomaster exhuast
jvc and pioneer stereo and components
alarm
4" suspension lift
soa
35 in. super swamper tsl tires
steel horse hard top
9,000 pnd warn winch
custom made front bumber w/grill gaurd
webber carb
pmpislander is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.