Another Houston get together - Page 107 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > Another Houston get together

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Unread 05-26-2004, 05:19 AM   #1591
Laila
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by camo_x
Tim, do you still have my wheel stops?
Will you ask matt if he still has a console for a Jeep. Everytime I try to drive with the top and doors off the top of my console tries to fly off down the freeway. It's a piece of crap now.

Hell-Bent Fabrication
DAJC member # 3
Laila is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2004, 05:21 AM   #1592
Laila
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by blk97tj
yeah and i finally got a working radio again
OOooh and I have a working radio, cb, and sub...yay
Hell-Bent Fabrication
DAJC member # 3
Unread 05-26-2004, 07:14 AM   #1593
blk97tj
2014 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffy
OOooh and I have a working radio, cb, and sub...yay
OOooh i have a working radio, 2 working subs, and a working console...yay
Unread 05-26-2004, 07:36 AM   #1594
SlinkyTJ
This space for rent.

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Tim, do you still have my wheel stops?
Yeah, they're riding around in the back of my jeep. Just grab them next time you see me.
Matt still has that console. I'm not sure what he was going to do with it, but I'll tell him you want it.
Unread 05-26-2004, 07:47 AM   #1595
Laila
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by blk97tj
and a working console...yay
Hahaha
Hell-Bent Fabrication
DAJC member # 3
Unread 05-26-2004, 10:13 AM   #1596
DogHouse
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Tim when your u-joint caps fell out did you go back to the dealer to get them fixed under warranty? I noticed that my driver side caps are coming out and I am taking it to River Oaks Tuesday to get it checked out. Also when do you want to meet up to get them spacers?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlinkyTJ
Yeah, they're riding around in the back of my jeep. Just grab them next time you see me.
Matt still has that console. I'm not sure what he was going to do with it, but I'll tell him you want it.
A "Veteran" -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to, and including his life."
That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact.
DogHouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2004, 10:55 AM   #1597
SlinkyTJ
This space for rent.

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogHouse
Tim when your u-joint caps fell out did you go back to the dealer to get them fixed under warranty? I noticed that my driver side caps are coming out and I am taking it to River Oaks Tuesday to get it checked out. Also when do you want to meet up to get them spacers?
No, I didn't talk to the dealer. He refused to even look at my jeep concerning the broken axles from the first u joint, so I know they wouldn't honor the warranty concerning the others. I keep forgetting about those spacers. When is good for you? I will probably be up in Houston on Friday night for the tx 4x4 meeting or if you're still coming down here I could meet you one day.
Unread 05-26-2004, 11:56 AM   #1598
DogHouse
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Yeah I'll be down here until the 1st. I work until 1:30 so anytime after that I can meet up with you on the way home to get them to you.
Quote:
No, I didn't talk to the dealer. He refused to even look at my jeep concerning the broken axles from the first u joint, so I know they wouldn't honor the warranty concerning the others. I keep forgetting about those spacers. When is good for you? I will probably be up in Houston on Friday night for the tx 4x4 meeting or if you're still coming down here I could meet you one day.
A "Veteran" -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to, and including his life."
That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact.
Unread 05-26-2004, 02:00 PM   #1599
SlinkyTJ
This space for rent.

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Yeah I'll be down here until the 1st. I work until 1:30 so anytime after that I can meet up with you on the way home to get them to you.
My schedule has been crazy lately, so I never know where I'm going to be or when I'll be there. I can leave some cash for you here at my office and you could drop them by here on your way out. It's 221 Parking Way in downtown Lake Jackson.
Unread 05-26-2004, 06:15 PM   #1600
DogHouse
2002 TJ Wrangler 

That's fine what is the name of the company? Did you want to leave it tomorrow or Friday?
Quote:
My schedule has been crazy lately, so I never know where I'm going to be or when I'll be there. I can leave some cash for you here at my office and you could drop them by here on your way out. It's 221 Parking Way in downtown Lake Jackson.
Unread 05-26-2004, 09:45 PM   #1601
camo_x

Quote:
Matt still has that console.
Sweet, I might try to stop by Linear tomorrow. If you want you can leave them there.
camo_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2004, 07:02 AM   #1602
SlinkyTJ
This space for rent.

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
That's fine what is the name of the company? Did you want to leave it tomorrow or Friday?
It's called Pccare. You can't miss it. I'll leave some money up front today for you.
Unread 05-27-2004, 07:03 AM   #1603
SlinkyTJ
This space for rent.

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Sweet, I might try to stop by Linear tomorrow. If you want you can leave them there.
Ok, I'll throw them in there sometime today.

(the 60 second rule is gay!!!)
Unread 05-27-2004, 08:30 AM   #1604
DogHouse
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Tim sorry I fogot the spacers today but I will put them in there tomorrow and drop by if that's ok. Sorry about that I'm not too good at remembering things in the morning.LOL!
Quote:
It's called Pccare. You can't miss it. I'll leave some money up front today for you.
Unread 05-27-2004, 08:43 AM   #1605
SlinkyTJ
This space for rent.

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Tim sorry I fogot the spacers today but I will put them in there tomorrow and drop by if that's ok. Sorry about that I'm not too good at remembering things in the morning.LOL!
No prob man. I'm horrible about remember things in the morning too. Lucky for me I live about 2 minutes from work.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.