Another Houston get together - Page 103 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > Another Houston get together

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 05-18-2004, 02:43 PM   #1531
Laila
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlinkyTJ
On a completely unrelated note, I found someone that does watercolors of pictures and she's gonna paint me one of the pic that I'm using for an avatar.
How much?

This message must be 20 characters

Hell-Bent Fabrication
DAJC member # 3
Laila is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-18-2004, 02:52 PM   #1532
04JeepTJ
2010 JK Wrangler 

Why not just load it up on PhotoShop and apply a watercolor filter??
04JeepTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-18-2004, 04:00 PM   #1533
SlinkyTJ
This space for rent.

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffy
How much?

This message must be 20 characters
I didn't ask, but I can let you know.

And it's far cooler to have a hand painted picture of my jeep than a printed out photoshop job.
Unread 05-18-2004, 06:47 PM   #1534
blk97tj
2014 JK Wrangler 

I got my jeep back today so i should be ready this weekend. Turns out that the wire going to the crank position sensor got up against the header and burned. $160 and it's running fine again.
Unread 05-19-2004, 04:00 PM   #1535
aagongora

I'm ready......
....stuff being added weekly

Dumb *** Jeep Club #4
Beer ***** #2
Green Jeep Club #97
aagongora is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-19-2004, 04:08 PM   #1536
SlinkyTJ
This space for rent.

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Does anyone know how high the creek is still? I probably won't make it up there this weekend. It'd be a long drive for me for just 10 minutes worth of trails if it's still flooded.
Unread 05-19-2004, 05:28 PM   #1537
Laila
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by blk97tj
I got my jeep back today so i should be ready this weekend. Turns out that the wire going to the crank position sensor got up against the header and burned. $160 and it's running fine again.
That's great Dusty. You can only hope for better luck now.
Hell-Bent Fabrication
DAJC member # 3
Unread 05-19-2004, 09:38 PM   #1538
SlinkyTJ
This space for rent.

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
That's great Dusty. You can only hope for better luck now.
Now if he'd just drive it!

Hey, the group from down here wants to go to shiloh the weekend of Father's day. Anyone up for it? I dunno if i'll be able to go or not though. If anyone knows where we can get a long bumper pull trailer, Shayne will split the gas and tow 2 jeeps. My outter shafts are still back ordered from superior so I'm gonna have to piece some things together. I'm gonna buy the inner shaft and a u joint and find an outter somewhere for now. Actually, i need 2 outters and 2 u joints before I go wheelin. It'll happen.
Unread 05-19-2004, 10:11 PM   #1539
blk97tj
2014 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Shoot, i can't even afford it when i don't wheel it...I would really be screwed if i actually drove it
Unread 05-19-2004, 10:36 PM   #1540
aagongora

Quote:
Hey, the group from down here wants to go to shiloh the weekend of Father's day. Anyone up for it? I dunno if i'll be able to go or not though. If anyone knows where we can get a long bumper pull trailer, Shayne will split the gas and tow 2 jeeps.
I'd Love to go.....but it being Father's day.....my family is kinda big on those kinda holidays
....stuff being added weekly

Dumb *** Jeep Club #4
Beer ***** #2
Green Jeep Club #97
aagongora is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-20-2004, 05:07 AM   #1541
Laila
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by blk97tj
Shoot, i can't even afford it when i don't wheel it...I would really be screwed if i actually drove it
Wheeling with Dusty is like having another girl around
Hell-Bent Fabrication
DAJC member # 3
Unread 05-20-2004, 05:12 AM   #1542
Laila
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

Hey, the group from down here wants to go to shiloh the weekend of Father's day. Anyone up for it? I dunno if i'll be able to go or not though. If anyone knows where we can get a long bumper pull trailer, Shayne will split the gas and tow 2 jeeps. My outter shafts are still back ordered from superior so I'm gonna have to piece some things together. I'm gonna buy the inner shaft and a u joint and find an outter somewhere for now. Actually, i need 2 outters and 2 u joints before I go wheelin. It'll happen.
Although I've been really wanting to go to Shiloh or Gilmer I can't make a fathers day run. Tim, I hate to say it but if you want to compete in Karnage at Katemcy then you need to be careful once you get your Jeep set back up.
Hell-Bent Fabrication
DAJC member # 3
Unread 05-20-2004, 05:25 AM   #1543
DogHouse
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Tim you plan on competing in the Carnage @ Katemcy? Have you installed any kind of sport cage or anything else like that? I thought about competing then thought for a sec and decided that not having the Jeep even 1 year yet and to compete in something that a lot will take seriously enough to roll their Jeeps....I said I'll wait a nother year until I get another cage in. I'd be more worried about the safety of you in the Jeep without any other cage besides a stock one. They will automatically put you in the same class with Kevin and he's building his new cage as we speak. If you do enter good luck I'll see you there but I will just be wheelin and watching!
Quote:
Although I've been really wanting to go to Shiloh or Gilmer I can't make a fathers day run. Tim, I hate to say it but if you want to compete in Karnage at Katemcy then you need to be careful once you get your Jeep set back up.
DogHouse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-20-2004, 07:20 AM   #1544
blk97tj
2014 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Wheeling with Dusty is like having another girl around
oh that's it! you're gonna get it next time i go out. Looks like there's gonna be a new member in the "threw laila in the mud club"
Unread 05-20-2004, 07:24 AM   #1545
SlinkyTJ
This space for rent.

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogHouse
Tim you plan on competing in the Carnage @ Katemcy? Have you installed any kind of sport cage or anything else like that? I thought about competing then thought for a sec and decided that not having the Jeep even 1 year yet and to compete in something that a lot will take seriously enough to roll their Jeeps....I said I'll wait a nother year until I get another cage in. I'd be more worried about the safety of you in the Jeep without any other cage besides a stock one. They will automatically put you in the same class with Kevin and he's building his new cage as we speak. If you do enter good luck I'll see you there but I will just be wheelin and watching!
If I can keep everything together until then, I'll be competing. A new cage is next on my list, so I'm hoping to have it by then. My birthday is also between now and then, so if anyone wants to buy me a present.....

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.