Amarillo texas - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > Amarillo texas

ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO December Specials at Jeephut.comAlloy usa heavy duty ball joint kits

Unread 02-19-2011, 05:47 AM   #31
MGDWJ
2004 WJ 

There is mostly trails. There is something for every Jeep out there from light trails to some decent rock crawling

Unread 02-22-2011, 07:26 PM   #32
mongorunner
2010 JK Wrangler 

If its going to be as nice as they say it is. The Rubi may be naked!
mongorunner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-03-2011, 10:11 AM   #33
MGDWJ
2004 WJ 

I am trying to organize an wheaeling trip to the river this next weekend. More than likely it will be April the 9. Pm me if you would like to go with us and for info.
Unread 04-11-2011, 08:29 PM   #34
mongorunner
2010 JK Wrangler 

MGD sorry i didn't reply sooner, as i just checked my email... were you able to get a trip together, with the fires and all? i was out of town so i wouldn't have been able to show. Keep me updated the next time you plan on getting a group together.
Unread 04-11-2011, 10:05 PM   #35
MGDWJ
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongorunner View Post
MGD sorry i didn't reply sooner, as i just checked my email... were you able to get a trip together, with the fires and all? i was out of town so i wouldn't have been able to show. Keep me updated the next time you plan on getting a group together.
well sorta we went to the river. it was just me in my wj and my girlfriend in her jk. you can look at my build thread for a few pics
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/...34/index5.html
my girlfriend got a couple texas pinstripes and i got a ko body panel and an exploded tcase
Unread 04-28-2011, 04:32 PM   #36
4ll4boutda4play
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Hey, anyone wanting to jeep it up with a stockish XJ this next weekend? Not the 30-or31 but the following weekend?
1997 Cherokee Sport, Rustys Intake with velocity stack and larger cone filter, Flowmaster 40 series, Junkyard Lift 3.5", Zone Nitro Shocks, Trimed fenders, 35x14.5x15 TSL Thornbirds (Looks HUGE) ... trail damage :) Future holds Aftermarket bumpers front and rear, exo cage, lockers/gears
4ll4boutda4play is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-28-2011, 09:45 PM   #37
MGDWJ
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ll4boutda4play View Post
Hey, anyone wanting to jeep it up with a stockish XJ this next weekend? Not the 30-or31 but the following weekend?
i might be able to get away on saterday. some of my friend where talking about going but they have buggies and a pretty sick yj. i will know whether or not if i can make it toward the end of next week.
Unread 05-03-2011, 08:48 PM   #38
mongorunner
2010 JK Wrangler 

I wouldn't be able to make it this weekend, im stuck in on-call scheduling this weekend. i wanted to go saturday. damn, was it nice or what??!!
Unread 05-05-2011, 09:13 AM   #39
MGDWJ
2004 WJ 

on call stuff sucks!!!
Unread 05-06-2011, 01:19 PM   #40
4ll4boutda4play
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Ook so here is the Tally of who alls comming with myself to the river.

Myself with my stockish xj,
Dean with a lifted CJ,
Bill with a 94ish stock TJ.

We will be out at the river starting off around 1 or 2 in the afternoon on Saturday and I think we may set up camp near the lagoon on the north side of the river. Anyways anyone else?

On call does suck balls.. I just got off of my rotation.. blaahhhhh
1997 Cherokee Sport, Rustys Intake with velocity stack and larger cone filter, Flowmaster 40 series, Junkyard Lift 3.5", Zone Nitro Shocks, Trimed fenders, 35x14.5x15 TSL Thornbirds (Looks HUGE) ... trail damage :) Future holds Aftermarket bumpers front and rear, exo cage, lockers/gears
Unread 05-09-2011, 09:17 AM   #41
4ll4boutda4play
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Ok well this weekend was great on saturday.. So hot! but perfect. We suffered horrible trail damage though.

Dean rolled his CJ in the riverbed .. we suspect his steering collum detached its self from the box causing him to go sideways into one of the raised edges of the river. Will post picks. no injuries and I was able to tie on and pull it back to the bridge for recovery by one of our friends with his truck and tow bar.

My XJ was great! I did drag the exhaust over some gnarly rocks.. pretty sure I destroyed my rear CAT.. but other than that it was fun!
Unread 05-09-2011, 01:19 PM   #42
Calven727
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I made it up for the sand drags a few years back and it was alot of fun.

http://youtu.be/FziIBl9SIEQ

http://youtu.be/ikYD2IFQULI

http://youtu.be/E10GaGsrVQ8
Unread 05-10-2011, 06:37 PM   #43
MGDWJ
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calven727 View Post
I made it up for the sand drags a few years back and it was alot of fun.

http://youtu.be/FziIBl9SIEQ

http://youtu.be/ikYD2IFQULI

http://youtu.be/E10GaGsrVQ8
Good video. There a bunch of hardcore obstacles out there.
Unread 05-11-2011, 09:59 AM   #44
4ll4boutda4play
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Yeah expecially North of the bridge... i found some reallllllly gnarly areas to crawl around on. We are rebuilding my buddies CJ with a new tub in the next two-three weeks. Then we will be testing her out Anyone else wana plan a meet and wheel ?
Unread 05-19-2011, 12:50 AM   #45
woodpd
1997 XJ Cherokee 

got a question for any of the guys from amarilo.. can one of you send me a email its not a open forum kind of thing. bwoodpd@rocketmail.com
woodpd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.