Amarillo texas - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > Amarillo texas

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHut

Unread 05-20-2010, 04:16 PM   #16
baileydc

99 TJ 5sp 4.0. leveled out 2in susp. lift, with 2 in body lift. 33x12.50x15's, supoerwinch x6, and a hi-lift jack . Any my wife drives a 04 wj. I used to take the WJ wheelin some when i went to college in Idaho, so I had to buy a wrangler. Im not looking into rock crawling, just some fun trails, with a little mud. Nothing extreme here.

baileydc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-20-2010, 04:23 PM   #17
MGDWJ
2004 WJ 

you should see my wj i have done a few things to it. there is plenty of fun trails and there is plenty of mud
MGDWJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-20-2010, 04:30 PM   #18
baileydc

Ill have to check that out. When I was in highschool we used to go to the river, but it was for more dirtbike/atv stuff and to see some higher end 4wd stuff. Those WJs can get the job done. I just like having a wrangler.
baileydc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-20-2010, 04:56 PM   #19
MGDWJ
2004 WJ 

my wj has done better on trails that a rubicon
Unread 05-31-2010, 10:00 PM   #20
MGDWJ
2004 WJ 

Here is a pic of mine
Unread 09-23-2010, 09:21 AM   #21
mongorunner
2010 JK Wrangler 

reviving an old thread, im from Fritch, have a '10 JK unlimited rubicon in Surf Blue Pearl, bone stock currently. I wouldn't mind going wheelin with some guys, to show me the ropes!!
mongorunner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-23-2010, 02:46 PM   #22
yoda13
Force Wheeler

2007 JK Wrangler 

I pass through Amarillo a few times a year, anybody have a good map of this place...?
2007 White Jeep Wrangler X-auto, black freedom top, 15x8 Pro Comp Rock Crawlers, 33x12.5x15 BFG KM2s, Superchips Flashpaq, 2" OME Spring Lift, Bilsteins, Rusty's Adjustable front and rear trac-bar, JKS Quicker Disconnects, Rusty's adjustable lower control arms (front and rear), PolyPerformance adjustable upper control arms (front and rear), OEM Rubicon Rock Rails, Finishlinewest Stonehenge Series rear bumper, Smittybuilt winch, Body Armor Front High Clearance Bumper w/ KC Highlights mounted, Roadmaster towbar, Valley 2" receiver hitch, Skid Row Engine Transmission skid, sPod switching system, KC Highlights windshield mounted lights, Delta replacement non-quadbar xenon headlamps, and Bestop saddlebags-Member of the United Four Wheel Drive Association and Blue Ribbon Coalition, †John 3:16†

RIP Mrs. yoda13... My life is better for having had you in it and you made me a better man...I can't wait to see you again...I love you always and forever, and for all eternity

If you want to help the sport of off-roading, and protect your right to do so, please visit the Envirobeat
forum...

yoda13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-24-2010, 11:43 AM   #23
mongorunner
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoda13 View Post
I pass through Amarillo a few times a year, anybody have a good map of this place...?
for trails etc? not really, you just bail off at the HW87 bridge(north of amarillo) can't miss the river bottom, and get after it!!!! you WILL need a OHV sticker that can be purchased at any of the outdoor power shops in amarillo or thorugh the TPWD TPWD: Home - Off Highway Vehicle Program
Unread 02-05-2011, 09:35 PM   #24
MGDWJ
2004 WJ 

Just seeing if any Jeep forum members are going to be at the Canadian river sand drags this year. It will be held the last full weekend in February at the Canadian river north of Amarillo.
Unread 02-06-2011, 08:07 PM   #25
outbackfarmer
2013 JK Wrangler 

I just got a Jeep and joined the forum. I am in the Oklahoma Panhandle. We are planning on hitting the drags.
2013 JK Unlimited Freedom Edition mods underway! / 1998 Wrangler 4.0 Auto 4" Lift ProComp 33's / 2006 Z06 Corvette Supercharged Le Mans Blue / 2010 ZR1 Corvette Blade Silver 710HP Lingenfilter / DD 2011 Longhorn Mega Ram 4X4 / DD 2012 Tahoe LTZ 4X4
outbackfarmer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-07-2011, 06:24 AM   #26
MGDWJ
2004 WJ 

Well if you see my red wj stop me and we'll go do some wheeling.
Unread 02-07-2011, 08:19 PM   #27
outbackfarmer
2013 JK Wrangler 

Sounds good. It would be great to follow someone that has actually jeeped it up before. You cant miss us, we will be in a bright orange TJ. You can see it in my profile.
2013 JK Unlimited Freedom Edition mods underway! / 1998 Wrangler 4.0 Auto 4" Lift ProComp 33's / 2006 Z06 Corvette Supercharged Le Mans Blue / 2010 ZR1 Corvette Blade Silver 710HP Lingenfilter / DD 2011 Longhorn Mega Ram 4X4 / DD 2012 Tahoe LTZ 4X4
outbackfarmer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-08-2011, 08:30 PM   #28
mongorunner
2010 JK Wrangler 

i might be down there, Blue JK unlimited, i have a Jeepforum.com sticker on the back windshield.
Unread 02-11-2011, 10:59 AM   #29
MGDWJ
2004 WJ 

Cool.
Unread 02-19-2011, 12:06 AM   #30
yoda13
Force Wheeler

2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongorunner View Post
for trails etc? not really, you just bail off at the HW87 bridge(north of amarillo) can't miss the river bottom, and get after it!!!! you WILL need a OHV sticker that can be purchased at any of the outdoor power shops in amarillo or thorugh the TPWD TPWD: Home - Off Highway Vehicle Program

I have seen that place many times and wondered what the story was...etc...I always have an OHV sticker for when I wheel...

so, is it cross country or a trail system?
2007 White Jeep Wrangler X-auto, black freedom top, 15x8 Pro Comp Rock Crawlers, 33x12.5x15 BFG KM2s, Superchips Flashpaq, 2" OME Spring Lift, Bilsteins, Rusty's Adjustable front and rear trac-bar, JKS Quicker Disconnects, Rusty's adjustable lower control arms (front and rear), PolyPerformance adjustable upper control arms (front and rear), OEM Rubicon Rock Rails, Finishlinewest Stonehenge Series rear bumper, Smittybuilt winch, Body Armor Front High Clearance Bumper w/ KC Highlights mounted, Roadmaster towbar, Valley 2" receiver hitch, Skid Row Engine Transmission skid, sPod switching system, KC Highlights windshield mounted lights, Delta replacement non-quadbar xenon headlamps, and Bestop saddlebags-Member of the United Four Wheel Drive Association and Blue Ribbon Coalition, †John 3:16†

RIP Mrs. yoda13... My life is better for having had you in it and you made me a better man...I can't wait to see you again...I love you always and forever, and for all eternity

If you want to help the sport of off-roading, and protect your right to do so, please visit the Envirobeat
forum...

yoda13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.