Amarillo area - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > Amarillo area

Dual Color LED Light Bars White/AmberFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/Bla

Unread 01-26-2013, 09:36 AM   #1
1997_Sport

Amarillo area

Anyone live in the Amarillo area? Lookin to move there come summer time and just wonder on some tips, how you like the area, and where to look for an apartment.

I am goin to try and get an apartment for the first year or so until I can afford a house or until my and we can gonsomeolace more perminat!

sorry if this is all messed up i cant see what i am typing lol girl is outta school

No jeep but I do have a 04.5 Cummins with a 4in exhaust, edge j/a, and I guess thats it....for now
1997_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2013, 03:24 PM   #2
pxfd
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Anyone live in the Amarillo area? Lookin to move there come summer time and just wonder on some tips, how you like the area, and where to look for an apartment.

I am goin to try and get an apartment for the first year or so until I can afford a house or until my and we can gonsomeolace more perminat!

sorry if this is all messed up i cant see what i am typing lol girl is outta school

Canadian River and the Crawford Ranch Off Road park are good places to play in the Jeep. From easy to scary both places.
Southwest side of town is where to look at apartments.
The humidity here is going to kill you - Wait - I meant the complete and utter lack of humidity...
Look up Jeeps Exclusive on Facebook. Not a bad way to meet people.

Good luck here in Amarillo.
PM if you have questions,
I'd be happy to help
PXFD
pxfd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2013, 08:54 PM   #3
1997_Sport

By the way moved out here 3 weeks ago and love it! Girlfriend has an 89 wrangler now too!

If you see a load *** red 3rd gen cummins driving around its probably me!

No jeep but I do have a 04.5 Cummins with a 4in exhaust, edge j/a, and I guess thats it....for now
1997_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2013, 12:52 AM   #4
LoneWolf
2009 JK Wrangler 

Glad to hear you like it! My family has been here about three years and we really enjoy it, too. Have you hooked up with any local wheelers? If you see a black 2-door JK with big bald guy driving around, gimme a wave.

2009 JKX - Stock, for now ...
My videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKB...AoLi1Zg/videos
LoneWolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.