Abilene shout out - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > Abilene shout out

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 12-04-2012, 12:05 PM   #31
brockmarzullo
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Can anybody explain to me where the trails are out in Buffalo Gap? I've been wanting to try them out for awhile but have no idea where they are.

brockmarzullo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2012, 06:14 PM   #32
ccmbch
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I went on the trails in Buffalo Gap and was run off by the railroad. It is the railroad right of way and if they catch you driving on it they will call the sheriff. Luckily he couldn't see our license plate so we took off.
ccmbch is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.