2 great deals in New Braunfels now.... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > 2 great deals in New Braunfels now....

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsSavvy FOX IFP 4" Lift Shocks in Stock

Unread 05-24-2012, 07:05 PM   #1
mopar408
1974 CJ5 

2 great deals in New Braunfels now....

(1) the huge new Buck-ee's Travel Center at I-35 and FM 306 ( north of town, hiway to Canyon Lake) just opened and predictably started a gas war.
Everyone initially got in it but it has dropped so low that Buck-ee's, HEB and Wal Mart are left and it keeps dropping. I filled up at HEB this afternoon for
$3.07 They were busy enough they have people out directing you to the next pump, and HEB ran out of regular and were subbing Super at the same $3.07. If you need gas coming thru...
(2) N/B is home to a really big Coleman ( coolers, camping equipment, you know)
factory on FM 306 1 mile from I-35 ( just before you get to Gruene)
Every Memorial Day they have a big Outdoor Sale in this big field by the hiway.
Loads of sale stuff, overstocks, out-of-box, scratch and dent, you get the picture. TON's of stuff cheap if you need anything and are coming thru.

Unread 05-24-2012, 09:58 PM   #2
gabrod72
1993 ZJ 

What days will the coleman sale be going on? I'm probably going to be passing through, but I can go earlier if needed.
gabrod72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2012, 09:35 AM   #3
mopar408
1974 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrod72 View Post
What days will the coleman sale be going on? I'm probably going to be passing through, but I can go earlier if needed.
Yesterday thru Monday. Every year.
Unread 05-26-2012, 10:57 AM   #4
jmmorgan82

Thanks for reminding me about Coleman. I was about to head down to the pick and pull in SA to get some seats for my YJ (everything in the yard is 50% off today), and now it looks like I'll be making a pit stop.
jmmorgan82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.