slackjaw's last stand...6/14, 15, 16ish... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Oklahoma Jeep Forum > slackjaw's last stand...6/14, 15, 16ish...

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 06-10-2013, 07:36 PM   #1
SlackJaw
baby jeep

2004 TJ Wrangler 

...well, for a month or two anyway...

Last weekend before I go all "mister mom" on my family's ***...

I need to get it out of my system and get my fill.

I would love to night wheel Disney, but be happy to join up w/ anyone anywhere.

Post up, I'll bring sausages.

Don't let me down like memorial day or my birthday. homos

Unread 06-10-2013, 09:59 PM   #2
willis36

1997 TJ Wrangler 

I think i might be down for friday night and come back saturday morning. Or maybe saturday night.... Might need some non booze help wednesday night to get things in order to go. I will let you know. If i had a normal job and didnt completely hate working on cars, i would be good to go right now
willis36 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-10-2013, 10:18 PM   #3
SlackJaw
baby jeep

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Lol, I can commit to non booze work if we can squeeze a look at my Johnny joints into the same non booze session

Any night this week will work for me.

Imagine the amount of work that could be accomplished sober
Unread 06-10-2013, 10:30 PM   #4
willis36

1997 TJ Wrangler 

We just have to keep "the Todd" away.... Imagine all the threads that would get derailed if he was a regular on this forum....
Unread 06-10-2013, 10:33 PM   #5
SlackJaw
baby jeep

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by willis36 View Post
We just have to keep "the Todd" away.... Imagine all the threads that would get derailed if he was a regular on this forum....
I thought he was boogieman....
Unread 06-11-2013, 06:47 PM   #6
Deadhead88
2010 JK Wrangler 

Wish I was going to be in town. Ill probavly be out most of the summer. Should be good to go most of the time once it starts to cool back down and kids are back in school
Deadhead88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-11-2013, 06:49 PM   #7
SlackJaw
baby jeep

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadhead88 View Post
Wish I was going to be in town. Ill probavly be out most of the summer. Should be good to go most of the time once it starts to cool back down and kids are back in school
Cool dude, I hate we keep missing each other...seems like it's gearing up to be a hot summer
Unread 06-11-2013, 07:05 PM   #8
Deadhead88
2010 JK Wrangler 

definitely, people tend to not move as much when kids are in school. So maybe we can all hookup come September or October
Deadhead88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-11-2013, 11:18 PM   #9
willis36

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Looks like saturday may be the best if your down Mr. Thomas. I think i have Jane talked into going with me so we have to behave And Deadhead, last year we hit up Rocktoberfest, not nearly as big as the big meat run, but lots of people and i would like to do it again this year. We should all plan on that.
Unread 06-11-2013, 11:20 PM   #10
SlackJaw
baby jeep

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Looks like saturday may be the best if your down Mr. Thomas. I think i have Jane talked into going with me so we have to behave And Deadhead, last year we hit up Rocktoberfest, not nearly as big as the big meat run, but lots of people and i would like to do it again this year. We should all plan on that.
Right on dude. You still wanting to do some work tomorrow night?
Unread 06-11-2013, 11:25 PM   #11
willis36

1997 TJ Wrangler 

[QUOTE=SlackJaw;15550533]Right on dude. You still wanting to do some work tomorrow night?[ Maybe. My dad is coming over to help me with some non jeep related stuff...but still could happen. Thats why i would rather go saturday night. I can get my stuff done and be able to drag the lil lady along cause she has to work every saturday, but gets off at like three. Im thinking we could head out about six, get down there and eat, then head out. Hogans is cheap and right there, we could set up our tents and cook dinner. You should bring Dianne...
Unread 06-11-2013, 11:36 PM   #12
SlackJaw
baby jeep

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Cool, okay let me know about tomorrow, I got to squeeze in a lawn mowing one of these nights. Thursday or Friday I'm open as well.

Yeh I will tell Diane that Jane is going, that might get her to come out with me I got a tent too so that could actually be pretty cool.

I'll holler at stockerokie at some point...I saw him posting earlier this evening.

We just put Steiner's rebuilt front driveshaft in tonight and apparently he has some bull bars arriving tomorrow...he may be up at the lake anyway. Never know for sure with that clown I told him to check out this thread as well...he's RaiderMike in WJ section.

Alright then, enough of this, I got a damn conference call at 8 sharp and I'm not ****ing sleepy. Should have got drunk first I guess.
Unread 06-11-2013, 11:53 PM   #13
willis36

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlackJaw View Post
Cool, okay let me know about tomorrow, I got to squeeze in a lawn mowing one of these nights. Thursday or Friday I'm open as well.

Yeh I will tell Diane that Jane is going, that might get her to come out with me I got a tent too so that could actually be pretty cool.

I'll holler at stockerokie at some point...I saw him posting earlier this evening.

We just put Steiner's rebuilt front driveshaft in tonight and apparently he has some bull bars arriving tomorrow...he may be up at the lake anyway. Never know for sure with that clown I told him to check out this thread as well...he's RaiderMike in WJ section.

Alright then, enough of this, I got a damn conference call at 8 sharp and I'm not ****ing sleepy. Should have got drunk first I guess.
Guess im getting old, but it would be cool if the women came...cant believe i just said that....
Unread 06-11-2013, 11:56 PM   #14
SlackJaw
baby jeep

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

Guess im getting old, but it would be cool if the women came...cant believe i just said that....
Lol but yeh they cooler than a lot of the problem ones
Unread 06-12-2013, 07:37 AM   #15
willis36

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlackJaw View Post
Lol but yeh they cooler than a lot of the problem ones
So far so good

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.