post #16 of Old 02-20-2013, 02:59 PM
Xatten
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Jones
Posts: 412
Quote:
Originally Posted by like2lean
Douglas is fun, I was just there in November, we were intercepted and escorted out by a cop. You can get in, getting out might be the trick! Where is the best palce to get on the river in OKC?
Where on Douglas? I live in Jones, so not too far. Been lookin for some places and more Jeeps to play with.


Just Hunt!
Xatten is offline  
post #17 of Old 02-24-2013, 12:39 PM
RyanJK08OK
Registered User
2008 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Choctaw
Posts: 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xatten View Post
Where on Douglas? I live in Jones, so not too far. Been lookin for some places and more Jeeps to play with.
there's entrances on 59th and Douglas and one on 74th. Let me know if you want to go up there and I'll meet you there. I've never been all the way in.
RyanJK08OK is offline  
post #18 of Old 02-24-2013, 12:44 PM
Xatten
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Jones
Posts: 412
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanJK08OK

there's entrances on 59th and Douglas and one on 74th. Let me know if you want to go up there and I'll meet you there. I've never been all the way in.
Sweet!

Just Hunt!
Xatten is offline  
post #19 of Old 04-17-2013, 11:36 PM
ThundROkieZJ98
Registered User
1997 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: oklahoma city
Posts: 34
im up on waterloo and santa-fe.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0079.JPG  
ThundROkieZJ98 is offline  
post #20 of Old 04-28-2013, 11:22 PM
Muddy97Cherokee
Registered User
1997 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Norman
Posts: 703
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanJK08OK View Post
there's entrances on 59th and Douglas and one on 74th. Let me know if you want to go up there and I'll meet you there. I've never been all the way in.
FYI, Douglas is closed. You will get a hefty ticket if you go there.

1997 XJ Sport
6.5" with 31's
Built to CRAWL
BUILD THREAD
IG: zack_hstadt
-ZACK
Muddy97Cherokee is offline  
post #21 of Old 04-29-2013, 05:54 PM
RyanJK08OK
Registered User
2008 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Choctaw
Posts: 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddy97Cherokee View Post
FYI, Douglas is closed. You will get a hefty ticket if you go there.
I know, sometimes I can manage to go for a little while and wheel but I don't stay long.
RyanJK08OK is offline  
post #22 of Old 04-29-2013, 07:27 PM
Xatten
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Jones
Posts: 412
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanJK08OK

I know, sometimes I can manage to go for a little while and wheel but I don't stay long.
I think the sign is gone off of the very south end. 74th and Douglas just to the East. Just plead ignorance if caught lol. But Officer there's no sign where I came in. ;(

Just Hunt!
Xatten is offline  
post #23 of Old 04-29-2013, 08:53 PM
RyanJK08OK
Registered User
2008 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Choctaw
Posts: 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xatten View Post
I think the sign is gone off of the very south end. 74th and Douglas just to the East. Just plead ignorance if caught lol. But Officer there's no sign where I came in. ;(
That's pretty much what I would have to result to if caught.

But, sure would be nice if it got opened up again.
RyanJK08OK is offline  
post #24 of Old 05-03-2013, 09:43 AM
Muddy97Cherokee
Registered User
1997 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Norman
Posts: 703
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanJK08OK View Post

That's pretty much what I would have to result to if caught.

But, sure would be nice if it got opened up again.
It would. Have heard that it was fun and it's very close to home than any other spot.

1997 XJ Sport
6.5" with 31's
Built to CRAWL
BUILD THREAD
IG: zack_hstadt
-ZACK
Muddy97Cherokee is offline  
post #25 of Old 05-10-2013, 12:18 PM
DJeepinOK
Registered User
2000 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Edmond
Posts: 218
There's a place down in Purcell called sundogs. It's a small place but you can get on the river (Canadian?). He has a few trails but it's mostly for the river. Its like $10 a vehicle and you can bring anything you want down there.

Yellow Jeep Club Member #√(-1)
DJeepinOK is offline  
post #26 of Old 05-10-2013, 12:33 PM
Muddy97Cherokee
Registered User
1997 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Norman
Posts: 703
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJeepinOK View Post
There's a place down in Purcell called sundogs. It's a small place but you can get on the river (Canadian?). He has a few trails but it's mostly for the river. Its like $10 a vehicle and you can bring anything you want down there.
Yup, it's technically in Lexington but its the same place pretty much. Not to many trails maybe like an hour worth's if that. It's mainly for legal river access. They usually have mud bogs and such every other month.

1997 XJ Sport
6.5" with 31's
Built to CRAWL
BUILD THREAD
IG: zack_hstadt
-ZACK
Muddy97Cherokee is offline  
post #27 of Old 05-10-2013, 03:53 PM
DJeepinOK
Registered User
2000 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Edmond
Posts: 218
Yeah we take our atv's down there all the time! I love that place!

Yellow Jeep Club Member #√(-1)
DJeepinOK is offline  
post #28 of Old 05-16-2013, 08:35 AM
Xatten
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Jones
Posts: 412
They are fencing off the area north of draper now. Expect locke gates. Jerks

Just Hunt!
Xatten is offline  
post #29 of Old 05-16-2013, 08:36 AM
Xatten
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Jones
Posts: 412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xatten
They are fencing off the area north of draper now. Expect locke gates. Jerks
Locked I mean.

Just Hunt!
Xatten is offline  
post #30 of Old 07-12-2013, 09:25 PM
prerunner1982
Registered User
1993 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Edmond, OK
Posts: 257
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThundROkieZJ98 View Post
im up on waterloo and santa-fe.
That's out by me, but that bridge is no more.

Jon
1993 XJ Sport 2 door 4x4
1997 XJ Sport 4 door 4x2
prerunner1982 is offline  
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome