New Cherokee owner - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Oklahoma Jeep Forum > New Cherokee owner

Jeep speedometer gears at rockridge4wdDana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJClayton Off Road JK Long Arm Upgrade Kits!

Unread 07-22-2013, 11:00 AM   #1
Prater
1988 XJ Cherokee 

New Cherokee owner

Hello,

I am new to the community and 4x4 in general. i have to get my jeep ready for a new job overseas. I have posted in a few other forums for insight and mainly to try and find some used parts to get my Cherokee ready for duty. I have parts to lift it 4 inches but still need a few things like an adjustable track bar and some drop mounts for the tubular control arms I have. i also need some quick disconects for the sway bar. Still looking for a roof basket and some KC or simular lights. Just picked the Jeep up yesterday so its time to get started. I only have a month to get ready at the moment and trying used before I go spend the money for new items.

Let me know if you have anything i may be able to use. I am in Bridgecreek and dont mind traveling for the parts.

thanks

Steven

Prater is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.