Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

n00b from Broken Arrow

27K views 299 replies 11 participants last post by  XJkid01 
#1 ·
How's it going guys? Just bought a 99 XJ with a lot of future plans. Googled to see if there were any guys local that go out wheeling, and this site popped up. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys and maybe hitting some trails!

#10 ·
I'm always up for being contacted, and try my best to get out depending on schedule...advance notice is always better than last mintue, but I do what I can.

Also been interested in finding a local club, but really haven't worked very hard at looking...let me know if you find something.

#15 ·
where and when?

My weekend's starting to fill up though, need to paint springs tonight, building bumpers tomorrow, and if time runs out tomorrow, installing springs on Sunday.

#19 ·
Thats to bad, its going to bea great time! We are planning a trip to disney for rocktoberfest, which is oct 19-21. We will most likely be going on saturday and camping out, coming home sunday. There are PLENTY of trails for a stock vehicle so you should think about coming out for that. Let me know, you are more than welcome to come with our group.

#23 ·
Just picked out at this point. Should have everything in couple weeks. Rough Country 4.5" with Nitto Trail Grappler 33's I figure it will be a good starting point and then just add from there if need be. Oh, and I did get a CB radio for the next time out! :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.