Moving to Broken Arrow - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Oklahoma Jeep Forum > Moving to Broken Arrow

NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDUSA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4Rugged Ridge Modular XHD Snorkel Now for both 3.8L and 3.6

Unread 07-14-2012, 06:52 PM   #31
SlackJaw
baby jeep

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by catmechanic
I know it's short notice, but there is a group of us wheeling chandler park tomorrow. Meet at 7:00 AM at the 33rd W. ave Quicktrip (diagonal across the intersection from Sam's Offroad) if you are interested. 4 jeeps so far, would love to see some new faces there.
Would love to meet up with you guys sometime but tomorrow's no good for me. Pm anytime.

SlackJaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2012, 08:40 PM   #32
catmechanic
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Will do. Maybe next time.
catmechanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2012, 07:13 PM   #33
catmechanic
2001 TJ Wrangler 

You guys missed it. Great trails, unfortunately I'm now in need of some corner guards and another guy accidentally broke his windshield on a tree branch. Way more expense than we like, but at least everyone made it home safe.
catmechanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2012, 07:30 PM   #34
SlackJaw
baby jeep

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by catmechanic
You guys missed it. Great trails, unfortunately I'm now in need of some corner guards and another guy accidentally broke his windshield on a tree branch. Way more expense than we like, but at least everyone made it home safe.
Lol you guys rode it pretty hard good times. Holler next time I got a buddy itchin to do some night riding out there.
SlackJaw is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.