Junk Yards in the area? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Oklahoma Jeep Forum > Junk Yards in the area?

Bilstein Shock Upgrade Kits, Jeep JK TJ XJ Wranglers and CJeep Wrangler Complete Gear Upgrade Kits with Installs andStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 02-29-2012, 10:05 AM   #1
WJRhoAds
2002 WJ 

Junk Yards in the area?

Anyone know of some good junk yards in the OKC area? Obviously ones that might have more jeeps than others? The brother and I are looking to just see what we can find and thought I would ask the fellow OK jeepers for advice instead of doing the trial and error thing.

Thanks in advance!

WJRhoAds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2012, 07:15 AM   #2
TexanTJ
2014 JK Wrangler 

Can't say for sure about OKC, but if you ever make it to Tulsa we have a few options. A-1 Chrysler is yard that specializes just in Mopar stuff. This is one of the few yards that I've ever seen with TJ's and JK's. I've seen plenty of WJ's out there too.

LKQ is a self service yard that is known nationally. Look on their website to find a loc in or near OKC. I've had real good luck with their yard in Tulsa for my XJ.
TexanTJ is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
junk yard

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.