Flex Competition/Wheeling/After Party - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 89 Old 08-01-2013, 02:21 PM
SlackJaw
baby jeep
 
SlackJaw's Avatar
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Tulsa
Posts: 5,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by BA-XJ View Post
nope it was a new HD dual sport bagger!


SlackJaw is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 89 Old 08-01-2013, 09:00 PM
Deadhead88
Registered User
2010 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Tulsa
Posts: 115
Do I even want yo know what he was doing out there? Going in the entrance is a bad idea on a bike

Stock 2010 rubicon
Soft top
Half doors
Deadhead88 is offline  
post #33 of 89 Old 08-02-2013, 09:31 AM Thread Starter
BA-XJ
Registered User
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Broken Arrow
Posts: 370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadhead88 View Post
Do I even want yo know what he was doing out there? Going in the entrance is a bad idea on a bike
It's been a laugh between everyone as to what he was doing out there. He was real close to the creek. So it wasn't the road ended...I need to turn around. lol
BA-XJ is offline  
post #34 of 89 Old 08-02-2013, 09:40 AM
SlackJaw
baby jeep
 
SlackJaw's Avatar
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Tulsa
Posts: 5,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by BA-XJ View Post
It's been a laugh between everyone as to what he was doing out there. He was real close to the creek. So it wasn't the road ended...I need to turn around. lol
I was figuring he had to be quite visibly drunk...was he?

If I had been out there we could have had him blow into my brethalyzer just for kicks

I had a blast with that thing last weekend at the house...we had a competition to see who could get the highest number
SlackJaw is offline  
post #35 of 89 Old 08-02-2013, 01:16 PM
stockerokie
Registered User
2000 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Tulsa
Posts: 444
I'm in.
stockerokie is offline  
post #36 of 89 Old 08-02-2013, 05:33 PM Thread Starter
BA-XJ
Registered User
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Broken Arrow
Posts: 370
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlackJaw View Post
I was figuring he had to be quite visibly drunk...was he?

If I had been out there we could have had him blow into my brethalyzer just for kicks

I had a blast with that thing last weekend at the house...we had a competition to see who could get the highest number


Was told they didn't think he was drunk. I started to walk over there but there was enough guys helping. So I just sat in the jeep and drank another beer
BA-XJ is offline  
post #37 of 89 Old 08-04-2013, 01:55 AM
owasso13
Registered User
1998 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Owasso
Posts: 18
Wait, did you say this place is actually legal? Or cops just don't go out there or what?
owasso13 is offline  
post #38 of 89 Old 08-04-2013, 06:15 AM
SlackJaw
baby jeep
 
SlackJaw's Avatar
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Tulsa
Posts: 5,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by owasso13 View Post
Wait, did you say this place is actually legal? Or cops just don't go out there or what?
The way I understand it from someone who claims to have talked personally with the landowner, is that he is has no problem with people coming on the site for off-road activities. Perhaps "legal" was a wrong choice of words...private land but trespassing allowed. I don't think I've been out there once an not run in to other traffic.

Can you afford the car? Have I provided you all the information you need on the car? Do you like the car? Then buy the car.
SlackJaw is offline  
post #39 of 89 Old 08-04-2013, 07:55 PM Thread Starter
BA-XJ
Registered User
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Broken Arrow
Posts: 370
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlackJaw View Post
The way I understand it from someone who claims to have talked personally with the landowner, is that he is has no problem with people coming on the site for off-road activities. Perhaps "legal" was a wrong choice of words...private land but trespassing allowed. I don't think I've been out there once an not run in to other traffic.
Been told the same and wheeled with the guy! Also talked to a sheriff and was told they have better things to worry about unless they get a complaint.
BA-XJ is offline  
post #40 of 89 Old 08-04-2013, 08:04 PM
SlackJaw
baby jeep
 
SlackJaw's Avatar
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Tulsa
Posts: 5,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by BA-XJ View Post

Been told the same and wheeled with the guy! Also talked to a sheriff and was told they have better things to worry about unless they get a complaint.
Nice! I wish the guy that owns Chandler was a wheeler

Can you afford the car? Have I provided you all the information you need on the car? Do you like the car? Then buy the car.
SlackJaw is offline  
post #41 of 89 Old 08-04-2013, 08:05 PM Thread Starter
BA-XJ
Registered User
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Broken Arrow
Posts: 370
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlackJaw View Post
Nice! I wish the guy that owns Chandler was a wheeler
amen brother!
BA-XJ is offline  
post #42 of 89 Old 08-05-2013, 10:26 AM
owasso13
Registered User
1998 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Owasso
Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by BA-XJ View Post
nope it was a brand new Harley!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlackJaw View Post
The way I understand it from someone who claims to have talked personally with the landowner, is that he is has no problem with people coming on the site for off-road activities. Perhaps "legal" was a wrong choice of words...private land but trespassing allowed. I don't think I've been out there once an not run in to other traffic.

Thanks kind of what I figured. Sounds "legal-enough" to me! Thanks.
owasso13 is offline  
post #43 of 89 Old 08-05-2013, 12:35 PM Thread Starter
BA-XJ
Registered User
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Broken Arrow
Posts: 370
The event is this weekend!! Who's coming??
BA-XJ is offline  
post #44 of 89 Old 08-05-2013, 12:59 PM
SlackJaw
baby jeep
 
SlackJaw's Avatar
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Tulsa
Posts: 5,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by BA-XJ View Post
The event is this weekend!! Who's coming??
SlackJaw is offline  
post #45 of 89 Old 08-05-2013, 01:00 PM
stockerokie
Registered User
2000 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Tulsa
Posts: 444
Quote:
Originally Posted by BA-XJ
The event is this weekend!! Who's coming??
Ill be there. Plus my neighbor.
stockerokie is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome