JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   Oklahoma Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f347/)
-   -   Extreme 4 Wheeling Novice Run (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f347/extreme-4-wheeling-novice-run-1498207/)

tonymcvay 03-24-2013 08:13 AM

Extreme 4 Wheeling Novice Run
 
Extreme 4 Wheeling will be having it's annual novice run May 18, 2013. Bring your rigs out for a fun day of wheeling, food, and raffle. Everyone is welcome new, and old.


http://i1355.photobucket.com/albums/...psfa4f37b1.jpg

CrazyFun 04-09-2013 09:08 PM

Looking forward to making this one.

tonymcvay 04-10-2013 05:11 AM

Definitely hope to see you there. Like it says free food, raffle, and wheeling. Doesn't get much better than that.

like2lean 05-12-2013 04:05 PM

Sounds fun! How many usually show up for this deal? I've only been out there once, but we didn't know our way around.

Deadhead88 05-12-2013 09:48 PM

Wish I could go, but I will be working in Pennsylvania that weekend. Sounds like a good time

tonymcvay 05-14-2013 08:01 AM

Number of people who show up vary every year. Come on out and see us this weekend. We will get started at 10 A.M. Free food and raffle!!!

BA-XJ 05-14-2013 09:03 AM

We'll be there!! Have a small group meeting at the QT across from the Hard Rock Casino at 8am. We will be heading out at 8:30am if anyone wants to follow us out.

tonymcvay 05-14-2013 02:08 PM

See you there!!!

SlackJaw 05-15-2013 10:17 AM

NOVICE RUN!!!

Really would like to go this year, but have a conflict. Hoping to get out on Sunday though possibly to Keystone....if not, next weekend is Memorial Day so most definitely going somewhere...maybe meet up with the K-trail group, otherwise Disney I bet, however also need to find time to get to LKQ for 1/2 price weekend and try to find a HP30 :o

BA-XJ 05-15-2013 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonymcvay (Post 15432997)
See you there!!!

:thumbsup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlackJaw (Post 15435712)
NOVICE RUN!!!

Really would like to go this year, but have a conflict. Hoping to get out on Sunday though possibly to Keystone....if not, next weekend is Memorial Day so most definitely going somewhere...maybe meet up with the K-trail group, otherwise Disney I bet, however also need to find time to get to LKQ for 1/2 price weekend and try to find a HP30 :o

Rick have a group going to Eureka for Memorial Day @ Wheelin World. Cheap rooms $45.00 a night. The town is putting on a Jeep Appreciation event. You guys should go with us! :cheers2:

SlackJaw 05-15-2013 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BA-XJ (Post 15435828)
Rick have a group going to Eureka for Memorial Day @ Wheelin World. Cheap rooms $45.00 a night. The town is putting on a Jeep Appreciation event. You guys should go with us! :cheers2:

cool...what happened to the K-trail run, or am I mixing my weekends up? :dunno:

tonymcvay 05-15-2013 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BA-XJ (Post 15435828)
:thumbsup:



Rick have a group going to Eureka for Memorial Day @ Wheelin World. Cheap rooms $45.00 a night. The town is putting on a Jeep Appreciation event. You guys should go with us! :cheers2:


If you are headed to Wheelin World Memorial weekend you might call and check into the group room. It has 3 seperate rooms in it and will sleep quite a few. It is only $65.00 per night and if you share costs it saves some money.

BA-XJ 05-16-2013 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlackJaw (Post 15437090)
cool...what happened to the K-trail run, or am I mixing my weekends up? :dunno:

we were going to but was talked out of it for Wheelin World. Going to do the K-Trail Oct 4th - 7th

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonymcvay (Post 15438117)
If you are headed to Wheelin World Memorial weekend you might call and check into the group room. It has 3 seperate rooms in it and will sleep quite a few. It is only $65.00 per night and if you share costs it saves some money.

staying at the Blue Bird Lodge. That group room sounds like fun though. AND CHEAP!! I will pass the info to the group. Thanks Tony!

like2lean 05-16-2013 07:53 PM

Tony, did you guys get rain up there, we were floating terds in parts of OKC! Things are looking good for this weekend, hope we can make it.

CrazyFun 05-16-2013 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BA-XJ (Post 15431523)
We'll be there!! Have a small group meeting at the QT across from the Hard Rock Casino at 8am. We will be heading out at 8:30am if anyone wants to follow us out.

We will see you at QT, don't be late! :cheers2:

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonymcvay (Post 15432997)
See you there!!!

:2thumbsup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by like2lean (Post 15443199)
Tony, did you guys get rain up there, we were floating terds in parts of OKC! Things are looking good for this weekend, hope we can make it.

:thumbsup:


The time now is 08:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.