JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   Oklahoma Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f347/)
-   -   Crawl 4 Christ 2013 (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f347/crawl-4-christ-2013-a-1482458/)

StockJKU 02-21-2013 12:47 PM

Crawl 4 Christ 2013
 
http://www.christiancrawlers4x4.com/...nner468x60.jpg
Everyone's Welcome. Click HERE for more info

leftyokie 04-22-2013 03:55 PM

i will be there. we are bringing at least 12 people as of now

StockJKU 04-22-2013 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leftyokie (Post 15332058)
i will be there. we are bringing at least 12 people as of now

Fanastic! The entertainment and raffle alone will be worth the trip, and of course the wheeling is always great! Look forward to seeing you there.

CommandoSolo 05-02-2013 02:30 PM

I will be in attendance if i can for sure, ill invite a group of my friends also. Is there a cost for this?

StockJKU 05-02-2013 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CommandoSolo (Post 15379586)
I will be in attendance if i can for sure, ill invite a group of my friends also. Is there a cost for this?

very reasonable, as low as $10. Check out registration, food, and lodging options HERE

owasso13 06-05-2013 03:16 AM

My new lift should be here later today! Just in time to get it all figured out for C4C!!

StockJKU 06-05-2013 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by owasso13 (Post 15521526)
My new lift should be here later today! Just in time to get it all figured out for C4C!!

Great to hear! Look forward to seeing you there.

RIPNBST 06-15-2013 02:08 PM

Is this event anything near the magnitude of BMR? I was out at that and it was pretty sweet.

StockJKU 06-15-2013 09:52 PM

Well, not quite that big but I think the raffle will be bigger than the one at BMR! We are expecting about 100 rigs. Are you going to make it?

BA-XJ 06-17-2013 03:27 PM

Planning on coming out with a group!

RIPNBST 06-17-2013 10:03 PM

I plan on attending. Wife and kid will be out of town so I will be able to be on my own schedule.

StockJKU 06-18-2013 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIPNBST (Post 15574864)
I plan on attending. Wife and kid will be out of town so I will be able to be on my own schedule.

Great! Look forward to seeing you there.

StockJKU 07-01-2013 10:01 PM

Heading to Disney on Thursday, hope some of you can make it. Great raffle, great entertainment, great folks, and great wheelin'!

RIPNBST 07-02-2013 03:57 PM

BA-XJ, Are you guys meeting at the QT by the HR again?

BA-XJ 07-08-2013 04:22 PM

sorry just saw this.


The time now is 02:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.