Anyone a member of Jeepers Anonymous in Tulsa? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Oklahoma Jeep Forum > Anyone a member of Jeepers Anonymous in Tulsa?

CurrieSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 10-17-2014, 04:48 PM   #1
mustangduckk
2008 JK Wrangler 

Anyone a member of Jeepers Anonymous in Tulsa?

I'm a new Jeep owner with a 2008 JK.

A pizza delivery guy in a green 4-door saw me outside with the kids taking the top and doors off my Jeep. He stopped by and gave me a card to Jeepers Anonymous and told me about the club. It sounds fun. I'm looking for other people in my area to go wheeling around with, participate in local events, and ask technical questions. It sounded family-friendly, which is a plus for me with two small kids.

Anyway, I sent them a friend request on FaceBook, and haven't heard anything back from them. Anyone have a contact number?

mustangduckk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-17-2014, 10:49 PM   #2
DGT2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangduckk
I'm a new Jeep owner with a 2008 JK. A pizza delivery guy in a green 4-door saw me outside with the kids taking the top and doors off my Jeep. He stopped by and gave me a card to Jeepers Anonymous and told me about the club. It sounds fun. I'm looking for other people in my area to go wheeling around with, participate in local events, and ask technical questions. It sounded family-friendly, which is a plus for me with two small kids. Anyway, I sent them a friend request on FaceBook, and haven't heard anything back from them. Anyone have a contact number?
. You will get a response. I believe they just monitor it weekly. It took a few days for my request to get a response.
DGT2008 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-17-2014, 11:29 PM   #3
willis36

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Have fun with all the high school drama and know-it-alls, and people telling you what to do and not to do!
willis36 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-18-2014, 09:53 AM   #4
mustangduckk
2008 JK Wrangler 

I sent the request almost a month ago probably.

Are there any other groups in the area?
mustangduckk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-18-2014, 10:41 AM   #5
BlkCherry92XJ
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by willis36 View Post
Have fun with all the high school drama and know-it-alls, and people telling you what to do and not to do!

http://www.tulsaoffroad.com/forums/forum.php

Not that many clubs in TTown.
BlkCherry92XJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-18-2014, 01:01 PM   #6
willis36

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Another facebook group, Oklahoma Crawlers, started by ex JA member who got tired of the bs. Member is BAXJ on this forum. A lot less dick swinging and more wheeling.
willis36 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-21-2014, 12:27 PM   #7
BA-XJ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Bunch of information on wheeling and working on you rig on this page.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/OklahomaCrawlers/
BA-XJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-02-2014, 11:52 AM   #8
catmechanic
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Sad that even here it goes that "us against them" direction. I'm a member of several off-road clubs in the Tulsa area including both JA and OKCrawlers. Mustangduckk, if you'd like info on any of them feel free to PM me and I will get you in contact with the correct people.
catmechanic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.