5th Annual OKWFTW - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Oklahoma Jeep Forum > 5th Annual OKWFTW

15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4Advance Adapters SYE KitsRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 08-12-2013, 06:54 PM   #1
fatty
2004 TJ Wrangler 

5th Annual OKWFTW

We are having the 5th annual OK wheelin' for the Wounded at Disney Ok on Sept 14th. Please post up if you plan to attend. Get your T-shirt order in ASAP. http://www.okwftw.org/
http://www.okjeepthing.com/

Okjeepthing will be having a free dinner on friday night at the top of the rock garden from 7-9.

Guided trail runs for novice and newbies to the area (space is limited).

Lunch and dinner by Perry Dogs.

Poker run in the afternoon on Saturday.

Raffle at city hall building in the evening.

fatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2013, 09:21 PM   #2
Deadhead88
2010 JK Wrangler 

If im home/in town we will be there.
Deadhead88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2013, 07:03 AM   #3
SlackJaw
baby jeep

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Had a great time last year, hoping to make it again this year.
SlackJaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2013, 04:36 PM   #4
BA-XJ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

We will be there!
BA-XJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2013, 05:04 PM   #5
jasonswelding
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I'll be there.
jasonswelding is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2013, 10:14 AM   #6
SlackJaw
baby jeep

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Hey Fatty, I didn't see on the site/flyer etc....what is the registration fee this year?
Unread 08-15-2013, 08:24 PM   #7
fatty
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlackJaw View Post
Hey Fatty, I didn't see on the site/flyer etc....what is the registration fee this year?
Just a reminder that this event will be ala carte on items. The t-shirt preorder can be done through the link until 9-2-13.

All other items can be purchased at registration. raffle tickets 1$, meal tickets 6$/7$meal (breakfast and lunch), poker run 15$/hand, gun raffle tickets 5$, extra t-shirts on site 25$ while they last.

Please make sure to post up on your fb, local forums etc. Should be a great event again this year
Unread 08-16-2013, 12:08 AM   #8
SlackJaw
baby jeep

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatty View Post

Just a reminder that this event will be ala carte on items. The t-shirt preorder can be done through the link until 9-2-13.

All other items can be purchased at registration. raffle tickets 1$, meal tickets 5$/meal (lunch and dinner), poker run 15$/hand, gun raffle tickets 5$, extra t-shirts on site 25$ while they last.

Please make sure to post up on your fb, local forums etc. Should be a great event again this year
Right on dude, seemed like last year there was a flat registration then plus extras. Just wanted to clarify. I like your approach this year and may be able to talk a few others in to coming out.

I know the raffle was a big draw last year...it may be early yet, but any word on prizes?
Unread 08-16-2013, 06:37 AM   #9
fatty
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Couple of winches, LED's, gift cert's, gun raffle, jacks, straps, coleman coolers etc. Still working with a few groups to get some items to us.
Unread 08-27-2013, 06:04 AM   #10
fatty
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Had to make a few changes to the event.

Breakfast and lunch will be provided by Disney city hall 6$/7$ tickets respectively.
We will have 2 winches for the raffle and 1 for the poker run. We have Rigid lights, Coleman ice chests etc, etc. Lots of good giveaway items available for the raffle. If you would like to donate an item, simply post up here or PM me for more info.
The guided runs will be setup to provide people that are new to the area or are novice/stock jeepers to get a chance to get familiar with this great wheeling area. Please post up here if you would like to be in one of the groups. We have plenty of guides available from the Tulsa club and will make room for as many as needed.
If you are traveling alone for this event, no worries. Simply hop in line with similar built jeeps and run with them Easiest way to make some new wheeling friends.
Unread 08-28-2013, 07:41 AM   #11
BA-XJ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatty View Post
Had to make a few changes to the event.

Breakfast and lunch will be provided by Disney city hall 6$/7$ tickets respectively.
We will have 2 winches for the raffle and 1 for the poker run. We have Rigid lights, Coleman ice chests etc, etc. Lots of good giveaway items available for the raffle. If you would like to donate an item, simply post up here or PM me for more info.
The guided runs will be setup to provide people that are new to the area or are novice/stock jeepers to get a chance to get familiar with this great wheeling area. Please post up here if you would like to be in one of the groups. We have plenty of guides available from the Tulsa club and will make room for as many as needed.
If you are traveling alone for this event, no worries. Simply hop in line with similar built jeeps and run with them Easiest way to make some new wheeling friends.
Unread 08-28-2013, 08:31 AM   #12
SlackJaw
baby jeep

2004 TJ Wrangler 

+1....I am going to try to get out
Unread 08-28-2013, 02:39 PM   #13
BA-XJ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlackJaw View Post
+1....I am going to try to get out
Unread 08-29-2013, 08:43 PM   #14
abrading

Hi fellow jeepers. I'm new to the community. Just got my first, a new '13 jku hardtop with a 4" lift and 33's, about a month ago. I'm interested in taking it out with my six year old daughter and wife. Would this be a good event? I'm a true beginner at offroading and also still a little cautious when it comes to body damage.
abrading is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2013, 09:01 PM   #15
Deadhead88
2010 JK Wrangler 

Yes. There is a lot of trail riding out there that is mild and low risk. Still a great time plus you get to watch the big boys try the crazy stuff.
Deadhead88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.