PSU Jeep Club - JeepForum.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 Old 07-06-2012, 08:40 AM Thread Starter
Okiejeeptj
Registered User
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Edmond
Posts: 18
PSU Jeep Club

Im a student at Pittsburg State and need some jeep buddies while in school. Anybody interested in starting up a club on campus? I live in Oklahoma but it would be nice to have a club at school. If you have been around campus here are a few pics of my jeep.

Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0337.jpg   IMG_0360.JPG  
Okiejeeptj is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 16 Old 07-06-2012, 11:54 PM
4wdparakeet
Registered User
1989 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Olathe, KS
Posts: 67
Post up here there are quite a few that are in KC and would probably meet you at KS Rocks sometime.


Parakeet

"I got NATURE on my Jeep"

89 XJ that ain't much to look at but it get's me there and makes the wife jealous.

Used Part Whore --- Don't judge.
4wdparakeet is offline  
post #3 of 16 Old 08-08-2012, 06:11 PM
Tot
Registered User
1994 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Pittsburg
Posts: 7
Hey I'm from pittsburg! But I'm a junior in high school. Lol! And by the looks of it, your jeep would leave me behind!
Tot is offline  
post #4 of 16 Old 11-15-2012, 01:57 PM
whitexj98
Registered User
1998 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Sterling Heights
Posts: 814
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okiejeeptj View Post
Im a student at Pittsburg State and need some jeep buddies while in school. Anybody interested in starting up a club on campus? I live in Oklahoma but it would be nice to have a club at school. If you have been around campus here are a few pics of my jeep.
Hey I know this is a few months old but.... there is a PSU off road club...well at least there was when I was there because I was the president my senior year in 2010. I was still there up until December last year finishing my Masters. Anyways I "passed" on the club to guy named Kent he has a red YJ wrangler. Idk if he ever re registered the club...


I was in Automotive, we had instructors as advisors to the club, allowing us to set up work nights and stuff in the schools shop, I even regeard my xj at the school.

so my point is if he didn't you should take over the established club and get it back going, not to metion it looks good on a resume!! I would hate to here that I was the last president...

98 XJ lifted/Locked/Geared
My Build: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f177/my-98-build-1253511/
whitexj98 is offline  
post #5 of 16 Old 02-25-2013, 11:09 AM
CGlaser
Registered User
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Columbus
Posts: 341
Pass this jeep all the time when I am in pitt. I know its a bit off topic. but i love the jeep.
CGlaser is offline  
post #6 of 16 Old 08-05-2013, 12:55 PM
CommandoSolo
Registered User
2000 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Tulsa
Posts: 157
SO this is a revival of this thread again, but im starting at PSU next week and i was curious if this did ever get started back up? because it would be sick to join.

My build: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wills-exceedingly-slow-tj-build-3023897/#post28422641
CommandoSolo is offline  
post #7 of 16 Old 08-14-2013, 08:23 AM
cdh5165
Registered User
2007 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: State College
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommandoSolo View Post
SO this is a revival of this thread again, but im starting at PSU next week and i was curious if this did ever get started back up? because it would be sick to join.
Hey I'm also heading back to state next week, If it hasn't been started back up we should try and make that happen.
cdh5165 is offline  
post #8 of 16 Old 08-15-2013, 03:12 PM Thread Starter
Okiejeeptj
Registered User
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Edmond
Posts: 18
Ya I would like to get one started, I am a senior and only have a semester left, PM me and lets see if we can start something . cdh5165, I saw that you are from PA, I was wondering if you had misunderstood Pittsburgh, PA for Pittsburg Ks.
Okiejeeptj is offline  
post #9 of 16 Old 08-18-2013, 08:28 AM
CommandoSolo
Registered User
2000 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Tulsa
Posts: 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okiejeeptj View Post
Ya I would like to get one started, I am a senior and only have a semester left, PM me and lets see if we can start something . cdh5165, I saw that you are from PA, I was wondering if you had misunderstood Pittsburgh, PA for Pittsburg Ks.
Your PM box is full, but I would love to get it going again

My build: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wills-exceedingly-slow-tj-build-3023897/#post28422641
CommandoSolo is offline  
post #10 of 16 Old 08-29-2013, 05:39 PM
cmychicken
Registered User
1977  
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: pittsburg
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommandoSolo View Post
SO this is a revival of this thread again, but im starting at PSU next week and i was curious if this did ever get started back up? because it would be sick to join.
I have a place to wheel 1 1/2 miles from PSU.(aprox 4 miles of trails) contact Brent 620-249-3236. We will be wheeling here over labor day in the mornings while its cool. No charge.

Last edited by cmychicken; 09-08-2013 at 09:53 AM.
cmychicken is offline  
post #11 of 16 Old 09-01-2013, 07:58 PM
cmychicken
Registered User
1977  
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: pittsburg
Posts: 6
wheeling on laborday at the boardwalk tree farm

We had a few show up this morning and only had three breakdowns,and were were pretty much done by 11. we are going to do again laborday at 8 again if anyone else wants to join in.
cmychicken is offline  
post #12 of 16 Old 09-08-2013, 08:13 AM
cmychicken
Registered User
1977  
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: pittsburg
Posts: 6
Wheeling here again (wheel here a lot,backyard,70acres) saterday at 8;00 (sept 21). Be there or be square(Be sleepin or be jeepin) Must sign waiver.(all dirt trails. when its dry there is more climbs, lots of mogols. and dry creek runs) 249-3236 for directions. This is an invite only farm(park) I'm mostly retired , and here mostly all the time. lol. I'm afraid it might be a wheeling and BD(no gifts) event as wed,I'll b 73. Not lol. When I was 23 my wife told everyone I was 28,still feel that way when jeepin? I have never seen anyone as old as I am when out wheeling,but keep looking anyway,lol to myself.There is also an event at Kansas Rocks on saterday so I don't expect a lot to b here . Also have a couple jeeps for sale(got to slow down some time). see ya saterday?

Last edited by cmychicken; 09-12-2013 at 08:25 AM.
cmychicken is offline  
post #13 of 16 Old 09-11-2013, 07:57 PM
cmychicken
Registered User
1977  
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: pittsburg
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmychicken View Post
Wheeling here again (wheel here a lot,backyard,70acres) saterday at 8;00 (sept 21). Be there or be square(Be sleepin or be jeepin) Must sign waiver.(all dirt trails. when its dry there is more climbs, lots of mogols. and dry creek runs) 249-3236 for directions. This is an invite only farm(park) I'm mostly retired , and here mostly all the time. lol. I'm afraid it might be a wheeling and BD(no gifts) event as wed,I'll b 73. Not lol. When I was 23 my wife told everyone I was 28,still feel that way when jeepin? I have never seen anyone as old as I am when out wheeling,but keep looking anyway,lol to myself.There is also an event at Kansas Rocks on saterday so I don't expect a lot to b here . Also have a couple jeeps for sale(got to slow down some time). see ya saterday?
please note wheeling 8o saterday

Last edited by cmychicken; 09-12-2013 at 08:23 AM.
cmychicken is offline  
post #14 of 16 Old 11-08-2013, 12:51 AM
KDStewart
Registered User
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: McCune
Posts: 68
Any news on the club? I'm not a student at PSU but I have lived near Pitt my whole life. Would love to see a group form around here

:0 :| :0 :| I've got nothin
KDStewart is offline  
post #15 of 16 Old 11-21-2013, 12:11 AM
cjlinn
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Pittsburg
Posts: 130
Lambda Chi

Okie,

I'm in to join the group. Are you a Lambda Chi Brother by chance? I have the Green TJ on 37s in town.
cjlinn is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome