PSU Jeep Club - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Kansas Jeep Forum > PSU Jeep Club

Rear Disc Brake Conversion Kit- TJ,YJ,XJSWAG 50 Cal Ammo Can Mount With M2A1 Can~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 07-06-2012, 08:40 AM   #1
Okiejeeptj
2004 LJ Wrangler 

PSU Jeep Club

Im a student at Pittsburg State and need some jeep buddies while in school. Anybody interested in starting up a club on campus? I live in Oklahoma but it would be nice to have a club at school. If you have been around campus here are a few pics of my jeep.

img_0337.jpg   img_0360.jpg  
Okiejeeptj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2012, 11:54 PM   #2
4wdparakeet
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Post up here there are quite a few that are in KC and would probably meet you at KS Rocks sometime.

Parakeet

89 XJ that ain't much to look at but it get's me there and makes the wife jealous.

Used Part Whore --- Don't judge.
4wdparakeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2012, 06:11 PM   #3
Tot
1994 ZJ 

Hey I'm from pittsburg! But I'm a junior in high school. Lol! And by the looks of it, your jeep would leave me behind!
Tot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2012, 01:57 PM   #4
whitexj98
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okiejeeptj View Post
Im a student at Pittsburg State and need some jeep buddies while in school. Anybody interested in starting up a club on campus? I live in Oklahoma but it would be nice to have a club at school. If you have been around campus here are a few pics of my jeep.
Hey I know this is a few months old but.... there is a PSU off road club...well at least there was when I was there because I was the president my senior year in 2010. I was still there up until December last year finishing my Masters. Anyways I "passed" on the club to guy named Kent he has a red YJ wrangler. Idk if he ever re registered the club...

I was in Automotive, we had instructors as advisors to the club, allowing us to set up work nights and stuff in the schools shop, I even regeard my xj at the school.

so my point is if he didn't you should take over the established club and get it back going, not to metion it looks good on a resume!! I would hate to here that I was the last president...
Unread 02-25-2013, 11:09 AM   #5
CGlaser
1998 ZJ 

Pass this jeep all the time when I am in pitt. I know its a bit off topic. but i love the jeep.
CGlaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2013, 12:55 PM   #6
CommandoSolo
2000 TJ Wrangler 

SO this is a revival of this thread again, but im starting at PSU next week and i was curious if this did ever get started back up? because it would be sick to join.

Eagle Scout Jeeper #135
CommandoSolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2013, 08:23 AM   #7
cdh5165
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommandoSolo View Post
SO this is a revival of this thread again, but im starting at PSU next week and i was curious if this did ever get started back up? because it would be sick to join.
Hey I'm also heading back to state next week, If it hasn't been started back up we should try and make that happen.
cdh5165 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2013, 03:12 PM   #8
Okiejeeptj
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Ya I would like to get one started, I am a senior and only have a semester left, PM me and lets see if we can start something . cdh5165, I saw that you are from PA, I was wondering if you had misunderstood Pittsburgh, PA for Pittsburg Ks.
Okiejeeptj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2013, 08:28 AM   #9
CommandoSolo
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okiejeeptj View Post
Ya I would like to get one started, I am a senior and only have a semester left, PM me and lets see if we can start something . cdh5165, I saw that you are from PA, I was wondering if you had misunderstood Pittsburgh, PA for Pittsburg Ks.
Your PM box is full, but I would love to get it going again

Eagle Scout Jeeper #135
CommandoSolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2013, 05:39 PM   #10
cmychicken

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommandoSolo View Post
I have a place to wheel 1 1/2 miles from PSU.(aprox 4 miles of trails) contact Brent 620-249-3236. We will be wheeling here over labor day in the mornings while its cool. No charge.

Last edited by cmychicken; 09-08-2013 at 09:53 AM..
cmychicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2013, 07:58 PM   #11
cmychicken

wheeling on laborday at the boardwalk tree farm

We had a few show up this morning and only had three breakdowns,and were were pretty much done by 11. we are going to do again laborday at 8 again if anyone else wants to join in.
Unread 09-08-2013, 08:13 AM   #12
cmychicken

Wheeling here again (wheel here a lot,backyard,70acres) saterday at 8;00 (sept 21). Be there or be square(Be sleepin or be jeepin) Must sign waiver.(all dirt trails. when its dry there is more climbs, lots of mogols. and dry creek runs) 249-3236 for directions. This is an invite only farm(park) I'm mostly retired , and here mostly all the time. lol. I'm afraid it might be a wheeling and BD(no gifts) event as wed,I'll b 73. Not lol. When I was 23 my wife told everyone I was 28,still feel that way when jeepin? I have never seen anyone as old as I am when out wheeling,but keep looking anyway,lol to myself.There is also an event at Kansas Rocks on saterday so I don't expect a lot to b here . Also have a couple jeeps for sale(got to slow down some time). see ya saterday?

Last edited by cmychicken; 09-12-2013 at 08:25 AM..
Unread 09-11-2013, 07:57 PM   #13
cmychicken

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmychicken View Post
Wheeling here again (wheel here a lot,backyard,70acres) saterday at 8;00 (sept 21). Be there or be square(Be sleepin or be jeepin) Must sign waiver.(all dirt trails. when its dry there is more climbs, lots of mogols. and dry creek runs) 249-3236 for directions. This is an invite only farm(park) I'm mostly retired , and here mostly all the time. lol. I'm afraid it might be a wheeling and BD(no gifts) event as wed,I'll b 73. Not lol. When I was 23 my wife told everyone I was 28,still feel that way when jeepin? I have never seen anyone as old as I am when out wheeling,but keep looking anyway,lol to myself.There is also an event at Kansas Rocks on saterday so I don't expect a lot to b here . Also have a couple jeeps for sale(got to slow down some time). see ya saterday?
please note wheeling 8o saterday

Last edited by cmychicken; 09-12-2013 at 08:23 AM..
Unread 11-08-2013, 12:51 AM   #14
KDStewart
1998 ZJ 

Any news on the club? I'm not a student at PSU but I have lived near Pitt my whole life. Would love to see a group form around here
Unread 11-21-2013, 12:11 AM   #15
cjlinn
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Lambda Chi

Okie,

I'm in to join the group. Are you a Lambda Chi Brother by chance? I have the Green TJ on 37s in town.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.