JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   Kansas Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f346/)
-   -   PSU Jeep Club (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f346/psu-jeep-club-1389660/)

Okiejeeptj 07-06-2012 08:40 AM

PSU Jeep Club

2 Attachment(s)
Im a student at Pittsburg State and need some jeep buddies while in school. Anybody interested in starting up a club on campus? I live in Oklahoma but it would be nice to have a club at school. If you have been around campus here are a few pics of my jeep.

4wdparakeet 07-06-2012 11:54 PM

Post up here there are quite a few that are in KC and would probably meet you at KS Rocks sometime.

Parakeet

Tot 08-08-2012 06:11 PM

Hey I'm from pittsburg! But I'm a junior in high school. Lol! And by the looks of it, your jeep would leave me behind!

whitexj98 11-15-2012 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okiejeeptj (Post 13825545)
Im a student at Pittsburg State and need some jeep buddies while in school. Anybody interested in starting up a club on campus? I live in Oklahoma but it would be nice to have a club at school. If you have been around campus here are a few pics of my jeep.

Hey I know this is a few months old but.... there is a PSU off road club...well at least there was when I was there because I was the president my senior year in 2010. I was still there up until December last year finishing my Masters. Anyways I "passed" on the club to guy named Kent he has a red YJ wrangler. Idk if he ever re registered the club...

I was in Automotive, we had instructors as advisors to the club, allowing us to set up work nights and stuff in the schools shop, I even regeard my xj at the school.

so my point is if he didn't you should take over the established club and get it back going, not to metion it looks good on a resume!! I would hate to here that I was the last president...

CGlaser 02-25-2013 11:09 AM

Pass this jeep all the time when I am in pitt. I know its a bit off topic. but i love the jeep.

CommandoSolo 08-05-2013 12:55 PM

SO this is a revival of this thread again, but im starting at PSU next week and i was curious if this did ever get started back up? because it would be sick to join.

cdh5165 08-14-2013 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CommandoSolo (Post 15759196)
SO this is a revival of this thread again, but im starting at PSU next week and i was curious if this did ever get started back up? because it would be sick to join.

Hey I'm also heading back to state next week, If it hasn't been started back up we should try and make that happen.

Okiejeeptj 08-15-2013 03:12 PM

Ya I would like to get one started, I am a senior and only have a semester left, PM me and lets see if we can start something . cdh5165, I saw that you are from PA, I was wondering if you had misunderstood Pittsburgh, PA for Pittsburg Ks.

CommandoSolo 08-18-2013 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okiejeeptj (Post 15798319)
Ya I would like to get one started, I am a senior and only have a semester left, PM me and lets see if we can start something . cdh5165, I saw that you are from PA, I was wondering if you had misunderstood Pittsburgh, PA for Pittsburg Ks.

Your PM box is full, but I would love to get it going again

cmychicken 08-29-2013 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CommandoSolo (Post 15759196)

I have a place to wheel 1 1/2 miles from PSU.(aprox 4 miles of trails) contact Brent 620-249-3236. We will be wheeling here over labor day in the mornings while its cool. No charge.

cmychicken 09-01-2013 07:58 PM

wheeling on laborday at the boardwalk tree farm

We had a few show up this morning and only had three breakdowns,and were were pretty much done by 11. we are going to do again laborday at 8 again if anyone else wants to join in.

cmychicken 09-08-2013 08:13 AM

Wheeling here again (wheel here a lot,backyard,70acres) saterday at 8;00 (sept 21). Be there or be square(Be sleepin or be jeepin) Must sign waiver.(all dirt trails. when its dry there is more climbs, lots of mogols. and dry creek runs) 249-3236 for directions. This is an invite only farm(park) I'm mostly retired , and here mostly all the time. lol. I'm afraid it might be a wheeling and BD(no gifts) event as wed,I'll b 73. Not lol. When I was 23 my wife told everyone I was 28,still feel that way when jeepin? I have never seen anyone as old as I am when out wheeling,but keep looking anyway,lol to myself.There is also an event at Kansas Rocks on saterday so I don't expect a lot to b here . Also have a couple jeeps for sale(got to slow down some time). see ya saterday?

cmychicken 09-11-2013 07:57 PM

:highfive:
Quote:

Originally Posted by cmychicken (Post 15884867)
Wheeling here again (wheel here a lot,backyard,70acres) saterday at 8;00 (sept 21). Be there or be square(Be sleepin or be jeepin) Must sign waiver.(all dirt trails. when its dry there is more climbs, lots of mogols. and dry creek runs) 249-3236 for directions. This is an invite only farm(park) I'm mostly retired , and here mostly all the time. lol. I'm afraid it might be a wheeling and BD(no gifts) event as wed,I'll b 73. Not lol. When I was 23 my wife told everyone I was 28,still feel that way when jeepin? I have never seen anyone as old as I am when out wheeling,but keep looking anyway,lol to myself.There is also an event at Kansas Rocks on saterday so I don't expect a lot to b here . Also have a couple jeeps for sale(got to slow down some time). see ya saterday?

please note wheeling 8:oo saterday

KDStewart 11-08-2013 12:51 AM

Any news on the club? I'm not a student at PSU but I have lived near Pitt my whole life. Would love to see a group form around here

cjlinn 11-21-2013 12:11 AM

Lambda Chi

Okie,

I'm in to join the group. Are you a Lambda Chi Brother by chance? I have the Green TJ on 37s in town.

The time now is 08:14 PM.