New Member from KC Area - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Kansas Jeep Forum > New Member from KC Area

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits OPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!2003-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Headlight Dark Background wi

Unread 03-24-2013, 02:50 PM   #1
BlazerZJ
1997 ZJ 

New Member from KC Area

Hey guys I am a new member here on the forums. Used to own a jeep back when I was 16 but never did anything with it. Now bought another one and am working on it. Details on my jeep can be found in my sig. Decided to post in here to try and meet some fellow jeep guys in the Kansas City area. I live in Gardner about 20-30 min south of Kansas City.

Also I was wondering, what are some different jeep clubs or groups in the area? I only know of KC Jeep Club. Would like to meet some owners and do some minor wheeling and mudding this summer.

Thanks

Unread 04-09-2013, 02:00 AM   #2
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazerZJ View Post
Hey guys I am a new member here on the forums. Used to own a jeep back when I was 16 but never did anything with it. Now bought another one and am working on it. Details on my jeep can be found in my sig. Decided to post in here to try and meet some fellow jeep guys in the Kansas City area. I live in Gardner about 20-30 min south of Kansas City.

Also I was wondering, what are some different jeep clubs or groups in the area? I only know of KC Jeep Club. Would like to meet some owners and do some minor wheeling and mudding this summer.

Thanks
There are a couple of people around kc on this forum
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2014, 09:16 AM   #3
sportsmanfromkc
1983 CJ7 

just joined

I am not to far from ya. Olathe north high school area... have you joined kc jeepclub? If so are you liking it?
sportsmanfromkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2014, 10:08 AM   #4
4wdparakeet
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Check out BrushBeaters.com, They are another semi local club loosely based out of Ft Scott, KS. They hit up KS Rocks a lot and have a run each month. For some good wheeling in the area there is Tuttle outside of Manhattan, KS Rocks (the closest- takes me just over and hour to get there from Olathe) and SMORR in Springfield,mo, Disney in Ok. and a couple out by St Louis

Parakeet

89 XJ that ain't much to look at but it get's me there and makes the wife jealous.

Used Part Whore --- Don't judge.
4wdparakeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2014, 10:09 AM   #5
4wdparakeet
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsmanfromkc View Post
I am not to far from ya. Olathe north high school area... have you joined kc jeepclub? If so are you liking it?

BTW I'm about 3 mins from Olathe North. In fact my son basically goes there.

Parakeet

89 XJ that ain't much to look at but it get's me there and makes the wife jealous.

Used Part Whore --- Don't judge.
4wdparakeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2014, 07:51 AM   #6
pitman91
2004 TJ Wrangler 

We have a facebook group, KC Northland Jeepers. We set up wheeling events and other fun things like bbqs, wrench-a-thons, and we do the St. paddies day parade in North KC. We have a monthly Meet & Greet the 3rd Wednesday of every month, usually around the Liberty area. Check us out if you want

'04 Wrangler Sport, 6 cyl., 4 speed auto, 4" lift, 33X12.50
pitman91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2014, 09:01 PM   #7
Ravie
1999 WJ 

I wonder if this stuff happens in Topeka, or if this town just sucks that much, like usual...

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.