Midwest Trails for stock JK - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Kansas Jeep Forum > Midwest Trails for stock JK

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueComponent speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFG

Unread 08-13-2013, 10:08 AM   #1
small205
2012 JK Wrangler 

Midwest Trails for stock JK

Looking for some good trails in KS, MO, OK, and NE for a completely stock JK. I don't have a winch, lift, or anything else of the sorts. I just want to take it off roading a bit. I have been looking through some of the forums for some information but haven't been really able to pin down which trails are best suited for a stock JK. Any links/guidance is appreciated. Thanks!

small205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2013, 10:20 AM   #2
RIPNBST
2004 WJ 

Disney, OK (Often referred to as Hogans Offroad park but it's free to go)
Camp Gruber, OK
Clayton, OK
K Trail (goes from OK to AR and is 60 something miles long)
Superlift Offroad Park in Hot Springs, AR
Southern Missouri Offroad Ranch (SMORR)

All of these places have areas you would enjoy in a stock JK. They also have places guys with ground up builds would struggle.
RIPNBST is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2013, 10:36 AM   #3
small205
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIPNBST View Post
Disney, OK (Often referred to as Hogans Offroad park but it's free to go)
Camp Gruber, OK
Chandler, OK
K Trail (goes from OK to AR and is 60 something miles long)
Superlift Offroad Park in Hot Springs, AR
Southern Missouri Offroad Ranch (SMORR)

All of these places have areas you would enjoy in a stock JK. They also have places guys with ground up builds would struggle.
thank you. I found some websites for SMORR and Hogans. DO you have links for the chandler and gruber locations?
small205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2013, 10:45 AM   #4
RIPNBST
2004 WJ 

Here you go:

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...1e1&dg=feature

Not specifically for Gruber other than it is located in Braggs, OK. When I said Chandler I meant Clayton, my apologies. I edited my post above. Chandler is a small local place near Tulsa. I don't recommend you make the drive.

Green Acres ORV Park in Calyton, OK is cool too. Typing the names of these places into you tube will bring up videos of people wheeling there. Dont be discouraged when some of the videso are crazy. There are typically plenty of trails that are "relatively easy" at any of these parks.
RIPNBST is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2013, 12:40 PM   #5
Deuskid
2013 JK Wrangler 

sub'd for future reference
Deuskid is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.