anybody in kansas? - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Kansas Jeep Forum > anybody in kansas?

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 04-09-2010, 04:34 PM   #61
kstom
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I have to work the weekend of the Wrangler guys' Tuttle trip so, I'll have to miss that one.

kstom is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-09-2010, 05:49 PM   #62
lateralus3
1994 ZJ 

here pretty soon it might get a lot easier for me to buy stuff for my jeep. my wife just had an interview at the prison today for a full time job. they said she should get the job if her background check checks out wich it should and a drug test which she should pass that as well. im so pumped!
lateralus3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-10-2010, 10:26 AM   #63
Army_mp00
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I'm also in Manhattan and now i'm ready to finially do some wheelin if I can ever get off of work...
Army_mp00 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-10-2010, 11:18 AM   #64
OnlyInATJ
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Army_mp00 View Post
I'm also in Manhattan and now i'm ready to finially do some wheelin if I can ever get off of work...
Sunday, 11:00 am, tuttle be there haha
OnlyInATJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-10-2010, 11:45 AM   #65
kstom
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Army_mp00 View Post
You can hit ksrocks Saturday the 17th. There should be at least a few of us there.
kstom is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-11-2010, 02:10 AM   #66
swmlzrd
1997 TJ Wrangler 

im in junction city.. haven't wheeled my TJ anywhere help me get me feet wet lol

if anyone sees a lifted green TJ covered in gen right body armor with 33s when i should have 37s..comp cut fenders with fox racing shox. tan hard top.. thats me dont be afraid to wave
swmlzrd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-11-2010, 03:55 AM   #67
lateralus3
1994 ZJ 

come to kansas rocks on saturday the 17th
Unread 04-11-2010, 07:46 AM   #68
PurpleZJ
1996 ZJ 

swmlzrd. we (myself, onlyinaTJ, and SHeadrick) are going out to tuttle creek orv today at 11. we are meeting at the kstate football stadium then driving out there. if you need directions let me know. 913-522-6746
1996 ZJ- 4.0, [COLOR="Purple"]AX-15 5SPD/NP242[/COLOR], RE 4.5" lift, 36x12.50x16.5 Goodyear military surplus tires, Longarms/Tri-4 link/one ton axle build/swap in progress, arb bumper, a bunch of other goodies
1995 XJ- 4.0 HO, ax-15(stolen for swap), stock
2001 GMC Sonoma-RIP...
2002 GMC Sierra 1500 ECSB-roadtrip/long haul vehicle
[CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]RIP Troy (bigbluezj94) you wont be forgotten[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Purple"]December 2010 GCOTM[/COLOR]

5spd ZJ Club Member 001
[/CENTER]

[QUOTE=bddisi;6376248]Glad you are ok. If you were a cat, you would be down to 8.:D[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Greengc4x4;10782815]Everything looks great, Hellen Keller! :D[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=rritch;10960201]plastic + Fuel + Ignition = "Bubba wake up this is gonna be good" :rofl:[/QUOTE]

[CENTER][COLOR="Purple"]RIP William Anthony Kolich(DAD)
you were the best father i could have wished for. I'll always miss you
04/28/58-2/13/11[/COLOR][/CENTER]
PurpleZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-11-2010, 10:30 AM   #69
OnlyInATJ
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Zack, I sent him a pm and he can't make it today but he's got both our numbers now and said he'd give us a call sometime. Are you ready for this? 30 minutes and my little tj that CAN is going to own you. Also, try not to roll or get close to rolling again... haha
Unread 04-14-2010, 02:55 PM   #70
Liquor
BOUNTY HUNTER

2007 JK Wrangler 

im in the area every once in a while. grandma lives near severy. im just south of lawrence. well only every 4 months. LoL

ill be heading to smorr memorial weekend and the weekend before that someplace in oklahoma. KC jeep club thing and im trying to get the info from a couple of members.

Full Build Thread

2002 TJ Sport - Sold

"CAIN" • '07 Jeep JK • 426 HEMI 685 HP & 650 ft lbs
Facebook • Twitter • YouTube

MrDeids.com • Your Jeep and Gaming Social Network
2012 Sponsors:
Pitbull Tires • Poison Spyder Customs • Poly Performance • Rigid Industries • Rock Krawler Suspension • Spiderweb Shade
Magazine Feature:
2007 Jeep Wrangler - 426 Hemi JK - All The Right Stuff • Oct, '11
Liquor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-14-2010, 03:07 PM   #71
PurpleZJ
1996 ZJ 

for any of yal who cant make it to ks rocks this weekend i'm making another trip out to tuttle on saturday around 10am if you want to join
1996 ZJ- 4.0, [COLOR="Purple"]AX-15 5SPD/NP242[/COLOR], RE 4.5" lift, 36x12.50x16.5 Goodyear military surplus tires, Longarms/Tri-4 link/one ton axle build/swap in progress, arb bumper, a bunch of other goodies
1995 XJ- 4.0 HO, ax-15(stolen for swap), stock
2001 GMC Sonoma-RIP...
2002 GMC Sierra 1500 ECSB-roadtrip/long haul vehicle
[CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]RIP Troy (bigbluezj94) you wont be forgotten[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Purple"]December 2010 GCOTM[/COLOR]

5spd ZJ Club Member 001
[/CENTER]

[QUOTE=bddisi;6376248]Glad you are ok. If you were a cat, you would be down to 8.:D[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Greengc4x4;10782815]Everything looks great, Hellen Keller! :D[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=rritch;10960201]plastic + Fuel + Ignition = "Bubba wake up this is gonna be good" :rofl:[/QUOTE]

[CENTER][COLOR="Purple"]RIP William Anthony Kolich(DAD)
you were the best father i could have wished for. I'll always miss you
04/28/58-2/13/11[/COLOR][/CENTER]
PurpleZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-14-2010, 06:14 PM   #72
ANGJetMech
2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyInATJ View Post
My parents live at 37th and Wanamaker but like I said, I'm in Manhattan these days going to K-State. I went to Washburn Rural but graduated in '05. You get any work done over at expert offroad? I'm thinking of getting some work done from them this summer and have heard lots of good things.
Ahh cool, my girlfriend was in your class then, she lives in that area too. What are you having done? A guy I work with used to work there, and he might do it for cheaper?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lateralus3 View Post
ive been wondering the same thing about that store, i see stuff of theirs on craigslist all the time

As far as Expert goes, Ive gotten some things from them, but you have to watch out, because they will screw you over on prices, big time.
[SIZE="3"]"I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post"
[/SIZE]

[COLOR="Blue"]Air Force Jeep Club- Tail# JF064NG[/COLOR]

[SIZE="4"][B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Black Bettys Build Thread[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] -----> [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=752646[/url][SIZE="4"][/SIZE]
ANGJetMech is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-14-2010, 07:24 PM   #73
lateralus3
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANGJetMech View Post
Ahh cool, my girlfriend was in your class then, she lives in that area too. What are you having done? A guy I work with used to work there, and he might do it for cheaper?

As far as Expert goes, Ive gotten some things from them, but you have to watch out, because they will screw you over on prices, big time.
i noticed their prices do seem pretty steep on certain things
Unread 04-16-2010, 05:09 PM   #74
OnlyInATJ
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANGJetMech View Post

I'm getting a 4 inch lift and 33's for starters, got it priced by them which I'll list below, let me know what you guys think.

Wheels - Haven't decided on what I want yet, they suggested **** Cepek DC-1 which would be around 586.72
Tires - $197.31 each Mickey Thompson Baja Claw - $789.24
Lift- $529.99 Zone 4" Suspension Kit
Labor - $450.00
Alignment - $75.99
Mount and balance - $40.00
and TJ Rockers/Step - $299.99

So I'm looking at around $2771.93 before tax

And what is your gfs name? If she was in my class I'm sure I know here, small world.
Unread 04-16-2010, 11:02 PM   #75
lateralus3
1994 ZJ 

anybody else going to kansas rocks tomorrow?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.