anybody in kansas? - Page 17 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Kansas Jeep Forum > anybody in kansas?

Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Nitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wdEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 07-01-2010, 09:05 PM   #241
lateralus3
1994 ZJ 

im gonna want to see this in person after the transformation. im probably going to

lateralus3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-01-2010, 09:06 PM   #242
kstom
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lateralus3 View Post
ive only gotten one wave in wichita from a black lifted wrangler on rock road, and i only get one wave in el dorado and thats from kstom or his wife
As far as I'm concerned, anyone willing to invest the sweat equity required to make their rig a better, more capable machine deserves a wave regardless of which particular model they drive. Besides, I kind of like your ZJ. Especially now that it has actual tires on it!
kstom is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-01-2010, 09:09 PM   #243
lateralus3
1994 ZJ 

yeah tires do make a big difference. but the list keeps getting longer on the stuff i need to buy. i think im going to hold out on the long arms for a while and try out these http://www.ironman4x4fab.com/ZJ_Inventory.html
Unread 07-01-2010, 09:14 PM   #244
lateralus3
1994 ZJ 

well time for me to start getting ready for work. at least its friday
Unread 07-01-2010, 09:31 PM   #245
kstom
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
yeah tires do make a big difference. but the list keeps getting longer on the stuff i need to buy. i think im going to hold out on the long arms for a while and try out these http://www.ironman4x4fab.com/ZJ_Inventory.html
Looks like some pretty sweet stuff.
Unread 07-01-2010, 09:35 PM   #246
lateralus3
1994 ZJ 

yeah they are a bit cheaper than iron rock offroad
Unread 07-01-2010, 09:39 PM   #247
kstom
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazer15 View Post
Yes I hope so plans aren't set 100% yet 3lnk frt 4 link rear 1tons 40s but that takes a lot of money and a daily driver on top of that so I'm in planning hope it works if not it will just get linked for now prob do a thread on pirate or rof ill let yo know
Good luck! I can't wait to see the progress!
Unread 07-02-2010, 08:14 PM   #248
Skytard
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
ive only gotten one wave in wichita from a black lifted wrangler on rock road, and i only get one wave in el dorado and thats from kstom or his wife
I usualy wave to all jeeps but alot of guys with wranglers only wave to other guys with wranglers and forget that there are other jeeps on the road besides wranglers.
Unread 07-03-2010, 04:06 PM   #249
tazer15
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Wave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyler1997TJ View Post
I usualy wave to all jeeps but alot of guys with wranglers only wave to other guys with wranglers and forget that there are other jeeps on the road besides wranglers.
i wave at all wranglers and have waived to cherokees. but ive found most cherokee drivers dont wave back. so i dont do it much anymore unless it has alot of noticable mods.the reason being 75% of cherokee owners are scoccer moms or that same guy that buys a JK that wont wave.and has no idea he/she is supposed to wave because they have no idea their even in a jeep they think they have an suv made by chrysler!
tazer15 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-03-2010, 05:52 PM   #250
lateralus3
1994 ZJ 

i wanted to work on the jeep today but this damn rain had to ruin it
Unread 07-03-2010, 09:27 PM   #251
TjinTopeka
2002 WJ 

Quote:
It really didn't rain too much in Topeka today. Looks like lots of rain tomorrow though.
TjinTopeka is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-03-2010, 09:48 PM   #252
Skytard
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Same with me, I ended up just washing it and waxing it since that hasnt been done for years.
Unread 07-03-2010, 09:52 PM   #253
Skytard
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
ive found most cherokee drivers dont wave back. so i dont do it much anymore unless it has alot of noticable mods
Ya pretty much the same thing I do. If I know someone has modded their jeep and that they are fellow jeepers not just soccer moms than I wave.

I see probably 10 wranglers a day here in east wichita/ andover and everyone waves and most of them are lifted so I feel kinda looked down apon in more ways than one but I make a drive to rose hill about 4 times a week and see 3 or 4 wranglers in the small town every day and one is even a chick I wish I knew who she was
Unread 07-04-2010, 08:37 AM   #254
lateralus3
1994 ZJ 

anybody got an electric dryer for sale for cheap? mine just crapped the bed lol
Unread 07-05-2010, 10:09 PM   #255
tazer15
2005 LJ Wrangler 

intrest

hey locals! a big part of me being able to do my build i want is to sell my axles(rubicon D44s). as i know they sell pretty fast per the guys ive talked to that have done this. but i would like to sell them local. so im checking to see if their is any intrest here locally. i know this isnt the sale forum so i wont go into details here just shoot me a pm if your intrested or know someone that might be thanks.
tazer15 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.