anybody in kansas? - Page 132 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Kansas Jeep Forum > anybody in kansas?

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Building a Bumper?Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 07-03-2013, 05:50 AM   #1966
PurpleZJ
1996 ZJ 

Hey guys I'm selling the zj. cmon somebody buy it lol
96 grand cherokee limited
4.0/ax-15
GOOD
ironman4x4 long arm/rear single tri 4 link
bilstein shocks all around
trailer hitch in back. 4flat harness
stock lp 30 in front 3.55
built 8.8 4.56 gears from mike@4x4Land
custom rear tire carrier
35x13.50x15 bfg blue label krawlers. spare is brand new.
ARB front bumper
efan run through a switch, but has a temp controller, just not hooked up anymore.
Offbrand snorkel kit
roof rack with 4 hella lights
2 lights from northern tool on the arb
slightly tinted taillights
comes with hp30/14 bolt if you'd like
currently has a set of 15x8 4"BS d window wheels that have valve stem issues but I also have a 4 brand new never mounted 15x8 allied lightweight race wheels with 2"BS.
IRO OTK steering
also comes with a steering box that is setup with a ram for hydro assist steering

BAD
gearing isn't matched
the headliner could use to be redone
front seats are a little torn from previous owner using heated seats without conditioning the leather
rear cargo area carpet ripped out
rear hatch handle broke, can be opened from inside
np242 doesn't have the shift linkage hooked up

OVERALL
It's a great jeep and it sucks to be getting rid of it. gets pretty decent mileage since I swapped it to a 5 speed. But I need a toy thats not so expensive to keep up with. Mileage is around 180k and the motor runs like it's brand new

PRICE
With what I have into it I feel 7500 OBO is fair. Even then I'm taking a loss on the jeep. It's a great jeep and has always served me well. I hope to get back into jeeps in the future. Please feel free to make an offer, I'm trying to buy the car that my dad and I first built together and want this thing sold immediately. All reasonable offers will be considered.

call/text me at 913-522-6seven46.
or email me at zkolich@ksu.edu
Zach

1996 ZJ- 4.0, [COLOR="Purple"]AX-15 5SPD/NP242[/COLOR], RE 4.5" lift, 36x12.50x16.5 Goodyear military surplus tires, Longarms/Tri-4 link/one ton axle build/swap in progress, arb bumper, a bunch of other goodies
1995 XJ- 4.0 HO, ax-15(stolen for swap), stock
2001 GMC Sonoma-RIP...
2002 GMC Sierra 1500 ECSB-roadtrip/long haul vehicle
[CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]RIP Troy (bigbluezj94) you wont be forgotten[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Purple"]December 2010 GCOTM[/COLOR]

5spd ZJ Club Member 001
[/CENTER]

[QUOTE=bddisi;6376248]Glad you are ok. If you were a cat, you would be down to 8.:D[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Greengc4x4;10782815]Everything looks great, Hellen Keller! :D[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=rritch;10960201]plastic + Fuel + Ignition = "Bubba wake up this is gonna be good" :rofl:[/QUOTE]

[CENTER][COLOR="Purple"]RIP William Anthony Kolich(DAD)
you were the best father i could have wished for. I'll always miss you
04/28/58-2/13/11[/COLOR][/CENTER]
PurpleZJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.