Yankee Hill Stewardship w/ Stay The Trail - Oct 13 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > Yankee Hill Stewardship w/ Stay The Trail - Oct 13

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Jeep Grand Cherokee Mirror - Side View

Unread 10-10-2012, 02:32 PM   #1
STT_Ambassadors

Yankee Hill Stewardship w/ Stay The Trail - Oct 13

As you have read in previous posts, we have been focusing our efforts on the Yankee Hill trail system outside of Idaho Springs. We have identified a few areas that need immediate attention before the snow really starts falling. On the 13th, we will be rebuilding some fences and intall signage where other OHV users have decided to travel off-trail. Clear Creek RD will be joining us for part of the morning and we want to show them just effectively the OHV community can gather to help repair the damage done by some bad apples.

Oct 13 - Yankee Hill - Round 4 (Clear Creek RD)

Where: Fall River Road Exit off I-70. Look for large gravel parking area.
When: Saturday, October 13. 9am.
Please let us know you can attend by RSVPing.

Over the last few weekends, we have identified a few specific issues that we will be working with the Clear Creek RD to help resolve them. There are a few buck and rail fences that have been moved or taken apart. We need your help to permanently reset them and helping install some new signage in other areas.

What to Bring:

DRILLS.
We need as many drills and extension cords as possible. Bring your charged, cordless drill OR corded drill. We will have a small generator and some volunteers with powerful inverters. We plan on rebuilding the fences using timber screws instead of nails.

WARM CLOTHES.
It may be chilly up there. Gloves, hats, etc. We will be out of our vehicles doing work for about 2 hours.

LUNCH.
At the moment, we donít have any sponsors lined up to provide lunch. Please pack accordingly.

We hope to see you on the trail. If you have questions, please email us at Ambassadors@StayTheTrail.Org

Ride. Educate. Monitor. Maintain.
STT_Ambassadors is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2012, 07:19 PM   #2
MAjeepkid
1987 MJ Comanche 

dont have any drills but iv got a comanche and im willing to help
also just moved to colorado and looking to meet fellow jeepers and get on some trails.
MAjeepkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2012, 04:58 PM   #3
STT_Ambassadors

The more folks we have, the better. Would be great to have you join us!

Ride. Educate. Monitor. Maintain.
STT_Ambassadors is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2012, 07:01 PM   #4
COLOUXJ
Web Wheeler
2010 JK Wrangler 

Ill be there With my Dewalt drill, not the biggest drill but it should have the power needed
Mechanical Engineers Build weapons Civil Engineers build targets

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberpyrot View Post
is it a plink plink kerrrrdunk? or more of a brrrrrconk doc doc miiiidge pang!!!? or is it a badonk ka donk? if it is the latter its just the normal fat *** of the JK

COLOUXJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.