Would you trust 4wheel Parts to do a re-gear if not who in Denver Metro? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > Would you trust 4wheel Parts to do a re-gear if not who in Denver Metro?

Save 15% in XT's Pre-Black Friday Event!FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 04-27-2011, 10:05 PM   #16
ncb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stang5lgt View Post
Thanks for the compliments guys!
Where is your shop located?

ncb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-28-2011, 06:31 AM   #17
Stang5lgt
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubi Unlimited View Post
So is this out of a business garage or your own space?
I have a shop in Aurora. I have 5 regears to do next week, 3 sets of Sliders to build, engine swap, long arm lift to install, 4 custom axles to build, a couple Mustangs to gear, and that is just what I can remember of the top my head. Been crazy busy. I am thinking about picking up a new project to to build a exo caged crawler too. Hoping to have a internal cage design done for XJ soon too. Should have a RTI ramp ready soon for customers test out there new suspensions. It is going to be awesome!
Unread 04-29-2011, 08:45 AM   #18
jamcat77
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I know this is for a re-gear, and I haven't had one done yet because my 4.10:1 suits me for now, but the guys at 4WP off of Peoria & I70 are helpful, knowledgable, and guarantee their work. I am all about supporting the smaller shops too, but 4WP has good guys working there as well. They have helped me out with everything from checking my install job on my lift kit to advice on how to solve problems on the cheap out of my own garage. They also helped my brother with his entire build.
Unread 04-30-2011, 10:43 PM   #19
Stang5lgt
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Busy today at the shop. This next week is going to be crazy busy. Can't complain!

Unread 05-02-2011, 01:12 PM   #20
307cj7
1980 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubi Unlimited
Thinking of going from 4:10 to 4:56 and am curious who you would recommend.
I got a kick *** mechanic named chris who can do them. He is a bad *** jeep mechanic from pro jeep. Pm me and ill give you his # he lives in westminster

Colorado Jeep Club Member # 9999
307cj7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2011, 07:58 AM   #21
RIDER6
2008 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stang5lgt
Busy today at the shop. This next week is going to be crazy busy. Can't complain!
Hey man u run a shop? I'm coming back to denver next month and I'm gonna reside in thornton area, but I was wondering if I got the rough country 2in leveling kit how much will it cost and how long for y'all to throw them on, I got an 08 gc.
Unread 05-04-2011, 06:40 PM   #22
Stang5lgt
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIDER6 View Post
Hey man u run a shop? I'm coming back to denver next month and I'm gonna reside in thornton area, but I was wondering if I got the rough country 2in leveling kit how much will it cost and how long for y'all to throw them on, I got an 08 gc.
Yeah I can help. I sent you a PM.
Unread 05-08-2011, 11:22 AM   #23
mrloveland
2000 XJ Cherokee 

So I just wanted to give some props. Josh did my D30 front while I waited last week. Good dude, nice guy. I would def. recommend him for gearing to anyone local. He had a used gear set which worked well for me. Install seemed to go well. Got to learn a little bit first hand as well. VERY reasonable pricing

He even offered and helped me put on my new track bar while the front end was disassembled. Great guy - does great work.

Thanks Josh. Would do business with him any day again.
mrloveland is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-08-2011, 10:11 PM   #24
Stang5lgt
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrloveland View Post
So I just wanted to give some props. Josh did my D30 front while I waited last week. Good dude, nice guy. I would def. recommend him for gearing to anyone local. He had a used gear set which worked well for me. Install seemed to go well. Got to learn a little bit first hand as well. VERY reasonable pricing

He even offered and helped me put on my new track bar while the front end was disassembled. Great guy - does great work.

Thanks Josh. Would do business with him any day again.
Thanks! Things are picking up. I have 4 JK to gear in the next couple weeks, as well as 3 TJ 8.8 to build, and some other regears coming up.
Unread 05-09-2011, 09:34 AM   #25
bseblfrk09
2013 JK Wrangler 

How much do you charge to re gear? I want to go from my dreaded 3.07 to a 4.56. I am actually in cripple creek which is west of colorado springs. But it seems worth it to bring it to you since everyone has nothing but good things to say.
bseblfrk09 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-31-2012, 08:55 AM   #26
gjeppesen
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I have a regearing need to. I need to change my 30 & 44 from 3.73 to 4.56 in my '03 TJ. Who can do a great job for a great price? Josh, you still out there?
gjeppesen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-31-2012, 11:24 AM   #27
PLAN D

Agree with what othere have said about Josh, but also closer to you i would check out Chad at Four to Go @ 44th & kipling.
PLAN D is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-31-2012, 11:43 AM   #28
kennyboobear
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjeppesen View Post
I have a regearing need to. I need to change my 30 & 44 from 3.73 to 4.56 in my '03 TJ. Who can do a great job for a great price? Josh, you still out there?
I don't think he gets on JF much anymore just because he's been so busy with the shop/work. His workflow has frown significantly since then and he's in the middle of buying some acreage among other things.

Easiest way to reach him about a regear is via. his FB bage. His phone number is listed there as well.

https://www.facebook.com/SFFCustoms

Just as an update. I've since put about 15k on my rig since the regear without anything as much as the slightest ticker. Been using Royal Purple in it since the break-in period and needless to say, it runs like a champ.

Also, the steering Josh fabbed up for my TJ is purely beef. I've smashed it against a few things thus far to no avail... gotta find bigger rocks I guess.

[COLOR="DimGray"]SILVER JEEP CLUB MEMBER #46[/COLOR]
[I][B]Get [/B][/I][B][COLOR="DimGray"][URL="http://www.savvyoffroad.com/"]Savvy.[/URL][/COLOR][/B][I][B][/B][/I]

[URL="http://www.facebook.com/SFFCustoms"]SFF Customs[/URL]

[QUOTE=GraKee99;10375372]Driving on snow is a lot like sex, it's a lot of fun but if you don't pay attention, you can really mess up someone's rear end.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Gene Mooneyham]Not to burst your bubble, but California gets worse every year. Liberals, and illegals have ruined any chance California had to get turned around, it's a sinking ship.[/QUOTE]

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/finally-2000-tj-slow-build-very-slow-947018/"]My 2000 Silverstone TJ Build[/URL]
kennyboobear is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.