Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Trip Report Pics & Videos

94K views 194 replies 67 participants last post by  texlurch 
#1 ·
I figured we ought to have one thread we could dedicate specifically to trip reports, pictures and videos. That way we could have an ultra cool thread to show people.

#29 ·
nice pics! i ran moody a couple weeks ago with a buddy and there were a couple inches of snow on the ground, so we basically spun our way up the 1st steep-ish section haha...looks like we werent the only ones though, that rock ledge looks all torn up compared to the last time i saw it before snow....and i might be up for a run up crystal this weekend, depending on when you all go....if you dont mind a stocker coming along

#30 ·
newracer said:
I'll let you know, all depends on when/if I shoot an elk over the next few days.

BTW the quarry is near the top of Moody, if you didn't know.

Mike
Nope I am a dumn *ss.:brickwall I thought that the quary was on crystal mountain. I guess I'll have to run that again so I can run the Quary.:rofl:

Thanks,

Don

#32 · (Edited)
xjwagoneer said:
nice pics! i ran moody a couple weeks ago with a buddy and there were a couple inches of snow on the ground, so we basically spun our way up the 1st steep-ish section haha...looks like we werent the only ones though, that rock ledge looks all torn up compared to the last time i saw it before snow....and i might be up for a run up crystal this weekend, depending on when you all go....if you dont mind a stocker coming along
You are welcome to come along, (Sunday) leaving Brighton at 0900 to arrive at the trail head at 1030 hrs. I have started another thread to organize the run but not many takers at the moment.

Later,

Don

#33 ·
Moody Hill/Rock Quarry/Crystal Mountain

Great day on the trail today. Actually did the quarry today with Mike and his Kids. :banana: We had a great time and finished all the obstacles for each of the trails. Here are some of the pics. :wave: The funny thing is the pics do not do the quarry justice.

Later,

Don

Attachments

#38 ·
My sons and I also had a great time. One of the funnest runs we have had. It was a pleasure to meet and run with Don and his family. I think his daughter might have had more fun than anybody else. Even after the long day on the trail, while airing back up, she was having a blast playing in the snow and dirt. I think he'll be building a rig for her very soon!!

I'll post my pictures later.

Mike

#43 ·
YJ, a Bronco, a Taco, and my XJ headed up old stage towards eagle rock. My buddys uncle hadn't been their and figured we'd check for snow at the same time. Past the field we had issues getting the bronco up some obstacles so we went to a lower evelation and found a decent trail. Here's the vid sorry didn't bring a camera only camcorder.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.