Transfer case swap - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > Transfer case swap

Dual Color LED Light Bars White/AmberTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGAlloy USA Still Available

Unread 06-29-2013, 11:06 PM   #1
bustedasszj

Transfer case swap

Hey y'all I'm wondering if anybody has experience swapping transfer cases? I just installed a clayton lift on my zj and my front shaft did not clear the cross member. If anyone can help me I would gladly trade some food and or beer for some help wrenching on my rig.

bustedasszj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2013, 04:36 PM   #2
Jeepin72
Is it the weekend yet?

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Why are you swapping the T Case? Getting rid of the 242 for something different? Why is the drive shaft hitting the crossmember?
Unread 07-01-2013, 05:39 PM   #3
bustedasszj

I ditching the 249 for 231 I guess the way the clayton kit was designed was for a 231. Also the249 is a piece of junk.
bustedasszj is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.