The TJ Shop (Near Aurora) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > The TJ Shop (Near Aurora)

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsCurrie

Unread 01-30-2012, 06:17 AM   #1
gilest89
2002 TJ Wrangler 

The TJ Shop (Near Aurora)

Ran across a Justin on Denver CL who was opening his own shop. He said that he can install lift kits, armor, does custom fabrication, as well as maintenance, etc. Figured I would mention this as some people don't have the room or tools to do some of the work or maintenance. Hope it helps someone.

This is the website, still a work in progress but has Justin's number.
http://thetjshop.com/

Happy Jeepin'

gilest89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-31-2012, 07:35 AM   #2
dumped1

Body Work

Just so you all know...Justin also does some body work as well........just ask LEAH, she will tell you.
dumped1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-15-2012, 12:00 AM   #3
gilest89
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Updates

It's been a while, but I figured I would give an update.

First off The TJ Shop (Justin) is located in Thornton off Hwy 25, exit 84th ave., turn left on Pearl St and he's on the right, next to Mile High Tattoo. Apologies for the vagueness before.

Since originally posting I have had some (GREAT) work done. Justin installed my new Zone 4.25" lift. I took everything to him that morning and had it back that night. FANTASTIC JOB!! I will post pictures below.

I have also had my clutch done and flushed my trans/transfer case as well. Again a much better job than I could have done in such a short amount of time. I hounded him with tons of questions, all of which he was extremely detailed and easy to talk to.

I will be getting my SYE/driveshaft, tummy tuck, and all 8 control arms installed at the beginning of the year. Pics to come on those...

If you have any questions please feel free to ask or PM me and I will get back to you ASAP.

Pics of the lift before/after...
http://s245.beta.photobucket.com/use...ryu/library/TJ

Happy Jeepin'
Unread 11-22-2012, 09:54 AM   #4
cologc46

2006 TJ Wrangler 

The weblink in the message above is not working today, wondering if this mechanic has a new web page location.
Unread 11-22-2012, 10:09 PM   #5
gilest89
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Yeah he dropped the link above. He's on Facebook now. Search "the tj shop". He should be the only one. Let me know if it doesn't work.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.