Springs trails - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > Springs trails

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 05-17-2013, 08:26 PM   #1
caiha

Springs trails

Any good offroad trails for beginners that have good camping by water or water falls??? I'm looking for a good spot to take the family. We are stationed in Colorado Springs and looking for some good trails that are to difficult.

caiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2013, 11:22 AM   #2
Justin04Lj

Look up china wall. Its rated red but I see stock jeeps make it through there with no issue.
Justin04Lj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2013, 08:51 PM   #3
MrIncredible004
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Hit me up with an IM when you find something my family and I are also stationed here and just purchased our TJ. Would love to head out with a group and learn a little!
MrIncredible004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2013, 09:07 PM   #4
caiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrIncredible004
Hit me up with an IM when you find something my family and I are also stationed here and just purchased our TJ. Would love to head out with a group and learn a little!
Where u stationed at. There are nice spots up old camp rd and old stage rd. I also like rainbow falls rd. I'll let u know next time I go. I just got back today from up there.
caiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2013, 09:13 PM   #5
Justin04Lj

I was also up on rainbow falls road today.
Justin04Lj is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.