Snow bashing anyone? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > Snow bashing anyone?

Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955OPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 01-14-2013, 07:04 PM   #1
cimmer

Snow bashing anyone?

New to the Summit County area and don't know any of the trails around here (or anywhere in CO really). Would like to get my Rubi out for a snow run somewhere, but haven't much experience snow bashing and definitely don't want to do it alone. Any takers?

Can go any day, any time, really. Unless it's a pow day, cause I'll be on the slopes. e

cimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2013, 11:48 AM   #2
KalebJohnson
1995 XJ Cherokee 

I've been wondering the same thing. I just moved to Laramie about two weeks ago, and as soon as I get a new battery I'm down to explore down that way,(Family in Brekenridge) but it's gotta be on a weekend because I've got class 5 days a week.
KalebJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2013, 07:25 PM   #3
Jeepin72
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I am in Breck, snow bashing now is a bit tough. The sleds have been out on our trails creating a packed layer on top of looser snow. If you drop through, even a winch will have trouble pulling you back on top of the hard pack...

That being said, we have no snow to speak of. We could head to the north end of the county and see what we get.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.