Sidewinder Trip Report 9/15/07 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > Sidewinder Trip Report 9/15/07

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 09-15-2007, 08:55 PM   #1
REDLYNER
Mall Crawling Race Rig

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Sidewinder Trip Report 9/15/07

Great trail run today. This was the most difficult trail I have done to date, and actually had very minimal trail damage. Three of us went out to Kremmling to run Sidewinder and it was well worth the drive. I'm only on 33"s, so it took perfect spotting to get me through. What a blast though!

Very short trail, but very technical. I would recommend this for anyone with a built rig. It is a must do! On the low end this trail is an 8 difficulty. There is a sign at the entrance that says minimum tire requirements: 35"

We spent so much time spotting, there weren't many pics taken, but a few of them came out pretty good I think-

The Group:

TJ on 33"s locked F/R
XJ on 35"s locked R
YJ on 38"s locked F/R

REDLYNER is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2007, 09:04 PM   #2
dnrisden
Rise of the Silver Slinky

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Looks like a pretty fun trail. Glad you were able to make it out.
dnrisden is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2007, 10:31 PM   #3
ArloGuthroJeep
Mr. Hyde!

2004 WJ 

Nics pics

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.