SFF Customs? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > SFF Customs?

JK specific skid plates from Clayton Off Road Mfg.RCV Heavy Duty Axle Shafts Now Shipping at Baseline4x4.comStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 05-31-2013, 11:22 AM   #31
kennyboobear
Web Wheeler

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pariah24 View Post
It's not because you have a different opinion, it's that you don't just state your opinion and then stfu. Yeah, we get it. Bad experience. Continuing to talk smack just makes you look petty. Let people form their on opinons and stop shoving yours in their face by going on and on.

Personally, I'm about to drop $2500 on a regear, and dual ARB installs. Your first post made me stop and think. Your continued posting made me realize you have an agenda.
Well said.

SILVER JEEP CLUB MEMBER #46
Get Savvy.

SFF Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraKee99 View Post
Driving on snow is a lot like sex, it's a lot of fun but if you don't pay attention, you can really mess up someone's rear end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene Mooneyham
Not to burst your bubble, but California gets worse every year. Liberals, and illegals have ruined any chance California had to get turned around, it's a sinking ship.
My 2000 Silverstone TJ Build
kennyboobear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2013, 08:16 AM   #32
KoryD
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Josh did a front regear and rear 8.8 with a full Detroit locker for me 18 months ago on my 2000 TJ and it's been bullet proof. I'd suggest his work any day. I've also had him do some other small jobs on my jeep and I've never had any problems. I've spent a bit over 2k with him with only positive experiences.
KoryD is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.