Ouray area 6/9/12-6/16/12 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > Ouray area 6/9/12-6/16/12

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineJeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at Baselin

Unread 06-04-2012, 03:34 PM   #1
frigginrebel

Ouray area 6/9/12-6/16/12

I am going to be camping in the Ouray area 6/9-6/16 and am going to be running some trails. Would like to know if anyone would like to run some trails in the area or show us around.
We have a 2004 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2.5in lift with 31.5 in km2.
Just looking to have a good time and see some amazing stuff.

frigginrebel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-05-2012, 01:41 AM   #2
rballman
2007 JK Wrangler 

Do you have any trails in mind?

This should help you if not: http://www.funtreks.com/area-pages/c...city-telluride

I'd go with you but I dont think I will have my new gears broken in this soon.

Colorado Jeep Club member #2007

My JK Build Thread
rballman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-05-2012, 11:48 AM   #3
frigginrebel

Do not know what we are going to be doing for sure but think we will be doing Black Bear if its open, and imogene pass for sure but other then that we are open to anything.
Unread 06-05-2012, 11:54 AM   #4
rballman
2007 JK Wrangler 

Unfortunately I believe Black Bear is closed and Imogene is only partially open.

This site might help some with status updates and phone numbers to call (scroll down the page some):
http://www.bushducks.com/tripreps/passopen.htm

Colorado Jeep Club member #2007

My JK Build Thread
rballman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-05-2012, 12:35 PM   #5
frigginrebel

Thank you for the #s they are great I just talked to the forest service on black bear and they said they are working on having it open by mid to the end of next week. I still have to call on the rest of the trails.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.