OME HD lift install help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > OME HD lift install help

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 08-05-2014, 07:23 PM   #1
Bigwheelz
2000 WJ 

Wj OME HD lift install help

Hey Guys was wondering if I could get some help with my lift kit install?! Sadly I live in a town home and have a tiny garage and very few tools. I can ask my parents if we can use their garage(so far they are not opposed to it, and if we can their neighbor has air tools) but if not would anyone be willing to help with the space/tools required? I Live in Erie but can go anywhere relatively close.

What tools/equipment will I need for the job?

looking for install write ups currently with out much luck :/

kit is
ome hd 3 inch
bilstein 5100
iro adjustable track bar
iro read end links
moog steering stabilizer
sping isos

stock 2000 WJ ltd 4.7 QD

Bigwheelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2014, 09:34 AM   #2
Unlimited04
This post/info=my opinion

2004 LJ Wrangler 

here's a comprehensive lift install write-up :
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/j...arned-1513528/

it's not WJ specific, but it doesn't need to be. It's the same basic process for all coil spring 4-links. Lots more goodies in my signature.

I'd be willing to help for pizza. You'll be doing the majority of the work, and learning a ton during the process.
Unlimited04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2014, 08:59 AM   #3
Bigwheelz
2000 WJ 

Im absolutely down to do a majority of the work and learn about it! Pretty sure we can use my parents garage so well have the space. What tools/items are required been reading jack stands, floor jack, spring compressors.

also happens to be a papa johns a couple blocks away!

Is anyone else able to give a hand itd be cool to meet some new people in the process.
Bigwheelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2014, 09:31 PM   #4
Hack
2003 WJ 

I'd lend a hand, but I'm neck deep in my own WJ. It can be done with pretty basic hand tools, and a big wrench or pliers for the track bar. Probably won't need spring compressors, but not bad to have on hand just in case.

Let me know if you want to run some trails when you get it together, I'm not far from you.
Hack is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.