Official Set Them Free Off Road 2014 thread - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > Official Set Them Free Off Road 2014 thread

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 04-21-2014, 11:18 PM   #1
g-rocc

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Official Set Them Free Off Road 2014 thread

Set Them Free Off Road 2014 is well underway. Last year we were able to fund a full rescue mission for victims of human trafficking because of all of you guys coming along and supporting us. This year we would like to double, triple or even quadruple our impact in freeing the innocent from forced prostitution. Please join us for this unique event in Buena Vista June 27-29 as we start to make a difference and end human trafficking. Visit www.stfoffroad.org to register and get more information. We can't wait to see you out there with us.

g-rocc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-22-2014, 08:05 AM   #2
UnlimitedMatt
2005 LJ Wrangler 

It is so awesome that you guys put this together and that you folks are making a difference. Keep up the good work!
2005 Unlimited Rubicon, Sahara Edition #556, Colorado Jeep Club Member #556
Rusty, if you are reading this, I am still waiting for my $249 refund from 06/2010. Pm me for my address to send the check. Thanks!
UnlimitedMatt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-22-2014, 08:10 AM   #3
KUK9
2000 TJ Wrangler 

G- it's great that you have been able to put this together again this year. I will likely be unable to attend, as I don't think I will have the rig up and going by then, but if not, I'd like to still donate to the cause. Maybe I can help pay someone else's way if I can't make it...
REDLYNER Racing #4550

My Build Thread:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/adapt-die-kuk9s-stretch-tj-build-1160620
KUK9 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-22-2014, 10:19 AM   #4
g-rocc

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUK9 View Post
G- it's great that you have been able to put this together again this year. I will likely be unable to attend, as I don't think I will have the rig up and going by then, but if not, I'd like to still donate to the cause. Maybe I can help pay someone else's way if I can't make it...
That would be awesome Josh. Last year we had a couple of people on 'scholarships' attend and I'm sure someone would love to take advantage of that.

If anyone wants to come out to the event but cannot afford it please let me know in a PM or email and we will make sure you come out. We would much rather have you out there with us than not.
Unread 05-27-2014, 12:55 PM   #5
g-rocc

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Exactly one month from Today.

Here is a little video of Josh killing the exit of Carnage last year to get you all excited.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yJhX6X-gnc

www.stfoffroad.org
https://www.facebook.com/events/563678563751634/
Unread 06-10-2014, 09:17 AM   #6
g-rocc

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Here is a preview of the Set Them Free Off Road 2014 Event Shirt. You can pre-order yours when you register at www.stfoffroad.org

Unread 06-13-2014, 02:38 PM   #7
g-rocc

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Two weeks from today!

Here's another Carnage Canyon video for you all. This is the waterfall right before v-notch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYN05pfwisQ
Unread 06-18-2014, 09:38 AM   #8
g-rocc

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Here is a little hump day video for you all courtesy of Chris Hoyt winner of this past weeks Dirt Riot race in Colorado Springs. Week and a half until Set Them Free Off Road!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P94cMY1E28
Unread 06-20-2014, 10:27 AM   #9
g-rocc

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Could you ask for better weather?

Unread 06-23-2014, 05:33 PM   #10
g-rocc

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Friday is right around the corner. Can't wait!

Register at www.stfoffroad.org

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.