Northern Sand Hills?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > Northern Sand Hills??

Iron Cross Customer JK and TJ Wrangler Bumpers now at ROCKZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 05-06-2013, 06:29 PM   #1
mrbill4203
2008 JK Wrangler 

Northern Sand Hills??

Planning a trip to the Northern Sand Hills for Memorial Day Weekend. Was just posting up to see if any on here had any plans of going??? It has always been a good time!!!

mrbill4203 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-07-2013, 08:26 AM   #2
UnlimitedMatt
2005 LJ Wrangler 

I love the sand hills! I've always avoided the holiday weekends assuming it is crazy busy.

My favorite time is in the winter after a fresh snow before the snowmobiles get there.

Have fun!
2005 Unlimited Rubicon, Sahara Edition #556, Colorado Jeep Club Member #556
Rusty, if you are reading this, I am still waiting for my $249 refund from 06/2010. Pm me for my address to send the check. Thanks!
UnlimitedMatt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-07-2013, 05:39 PM   #3
mrbill4203
2008 JK Wrangler 

I have never been there during the winter but i bet it is a blast. And ya i hear you about the Holiday rush...but that is half the reason we go. There are so many different kind of rigs out there. It's fun to just go and watch even if you don't do anything.
Unread 05-08-2013, 01:15 PM   #4
jhanes

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbill4203
I have never been there during the winter but i bet it is a blast. And ya i hear you about the Holiday rush...but that is half the reason we go. There are so many different kind of rigs out there. It's fun to just go and watch even if you don't do anything.
Where is this place?? Is it near the Springs
jhanes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-08-2013, 06:33 PM   #5
mrbill4203
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhanes View Post
Where is this place?? Is it near the Springs
It is North West up West of Ft. Collins here is the trail damage report...

http://www.traildamage.com/trails/index.php?id=70
Unread 05-08-2013, 06:45 PM   #6
jhanes

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbill4203

It is North up by Ft. Collins here is the trail damage report...

http://www.traildamage.com/trails/index.php?id=70
Thx for the info
jhanes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.