New owner in The Springs - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > New owner in The Springs

The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 09-25-2013, 09:20 PM   #1
kbreezy04
2013 JK Wrangler 

New owner in The Springs

Just picked up my first Jeep last night:

Moved from a 2011 STi into this so pretty big change but I wanted something different. Anyways, total newb when it comes to Jeeps and off roading so hopefully I can hit some trails with some people!

kbreezy04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2013, 12:08 PM   #2
Lostfedexman
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Nice lookin jeep. Congrats. Now starts the addiction. It'll never be "good enough", as in, you'll always want to do more to it to make it more capable off road. You've caught the bug
Colorado Jeep Club Member #4267
Lostfedexman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2013, 01:07 PM   #3
kbreezy04
2013 JK Wrangler 

Haha yeah, first day of ownership I bought something for it, just a stubby antenna though.
kbreezy04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2013, 05:44 PM   #4
Justin04Lj

Sweet jeep. Don't forget to check out wranglerforum.com a lot more active with us colorado guys. Welcome to the jeep world.
Justin04Lj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2013, 07:45 PM   #5
streetglideok
Web Wheeler
2005 KJ Liberty 

Congrats on joining the local jeep ranks. Luckily there are some decent jeep guys in the area, and even some techs as well. That goes hand in hand later on when you decide you need more lift, more lights, winch....
streetglideok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2013, 12:51 PM   #6
texlurch
2002 WJ 

Welcome to the Club O' Jeeps!
Colorado Jeep Club Member #383
texlurch is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.