New to Northern Colorado area - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > New to Northern Colorado area

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 03-05-2013, 12:49 PM   #1
bholman
2002 TJ Wrangler 

New to Northern Colorado area

Hey everyone! Sorry if I am posting this in the wrong section, but I am relatively new to the Colorado area and was hoping to meet some new wheeling friends. There are soooo many trails to go on out here in northern Colorado, and even ones I dont know, so I was hoping to meet others who share the same interest and would like to go wheeling sometime in the summer. I believe all trails are closed in winter. I created a Facebook Group page in hopes of meeting some locals. Please join and maybe we can all schedule group trail rides, cookouts and whatnot. Thanks and I hope to hear from you!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/Noco4x4/

-Brandon

bholman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-05-2013, 05:31 PM   #2
Jason
2005 TJ Wrangler 

You should try posting in the local section. Here's Colorado: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f345/

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashland82391 View Post
We're men! We don't need no stinkin directions!
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-05-2013, 11:35 PM   #3
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f6/ne...forum-1426268/
If you live within wheeling distance of San Diego county, click here
jbolty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-06-2013, 07:52 AM   #4
newracer
1999 TJ Wrangler 

There are some trails open in the winter.
newracer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-06-2013, 08:34 AM   #5
STRRAYNGE
1993 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bholman View Post
Hey everyone! Sorry if I am posting this in the wrong section, but I am relatively new to the Colorado area and was hoping to meet some new wheeling friends. There are soooo many trails to go on out here in northern Colorado, and even ones I dont know, so I was hoping to meet others who share the same interest and would like to go wheeling sometime in the summer. I believe all trails are closed in winter. I created a Facebook Group page in hopes of meeting some locals. Please join and maybe we can all schedule group trail rides, cookouts and whatnot. Thanks and I hope to hear from you!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/Noco4x4/

-Brandon
Im in Wellington, just north of FOCO. Looking for wheeling buddies as well!! Ill check out your facebook link now.

Edit: Sent a request to join!
1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ. 7" Clayton Long Arm Lift, 9" rear w/currie high pinion, D44 Trussed front axle, High Steer, chrome moly axles front and rear, ARB's front and rear, 35" BF Goodrich KM2's, Trail Ready front bumper with winch, custom rear with swing out tire carrier, etc, etc.
STRRAYNGE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-06-2013, 12:53 PM   #6
JFjeld
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I'm in Frederick. Most of the people I wheel with are in Denver, so we usually do trails south and west on I-70. I'd be interested in doing some closer to home, and am a big fan of Left Hand Canyon. Would like to do more trails near Boulder and north.

Once I can get into Facebook, I'll check out your page. FYI, I'm a member of several Meetup groups. PM me and I can give you the info if you're interested.
Unread 03-09-2013, 03:23 AM   #7
bholman
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks Everyone! Keep spreading the word!

Hey everyone! Thanks for the replies! The group has really kicked off so far. Please keep spreading the word and lets all have a fun, safe, and adventurous summer! Again the link to the page is http://www.facebook.com/groups/Noco4x4/ Look forward to meeting more people!
bholman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
clubs , colorado , jeep , trails

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.