Need you thoughts and prayers! - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > Need you thoughts and prayers!

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Jeep Grand Cherokee Mirror - Side View

Unread 05-25-2011, 05:29 AM   #31
JCJeep97
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Thoughts and prayers coming your way! Please keep us updated!

Everybody BUMP to keep on main page!

JCJeep97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2011, 03:54 PM   #32
SnowLeopard
1997 ZJ 

I'm sorry to read of this. I'll definitely be praying for your son and all of you as you go through this difficult time. I've been there with my older sister through a lot of tragedy and know well how hard it is being at the hospital day in and day out, watching someone hooked up to so many machines. Yet she's come through some insanely bad situations, more than once where every doctor told us she'd not make it. And her mind is still there. She was in a car accident when she was 21 and was much as your son is now, as to the extent of damage. This was 15 years ago, and she pulled through. Miracles can and do happen. Have faith that he'll recover. The human body has an amazing capacity for survival and recovery. May God bless Robert and keep you all through this experience.

"Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads"
SnowLeopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2011, 04:24 PM   #33
jeep-newbie
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopard View Post
The human body has an amazing capacity for survival and recovery. May God bless Robert and keep you all through this experience.
...Especially in the young. Keep the faith...
jeep-newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2011, 08:39 PM   #34
Kruzin
1993 ZJ 

Thank you all again for your thoughts and prayers.

It is with a heavy heart that I report that Bobby passed away at 17:42 mountain time today.

He is, however, giving the gift of life to others in need of vital organs and tissues. He was a registered donor by his own choice, and will be helping many, some as soon as tonight.

Kruzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2011, 09:36 PM   #35
jeep-newbie
2008 JK Wrangler 

OMG - I am SO SORRY to hear this news. Please... if there is anything I can do to help, please let me know. My thoughts and prayers are still with you and your family. May God bless Bobby and love him forever.

I'm so sorry... there are no words...
jeep-newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2011, 09:48 PM   #36
rballman
2007 JK Wrangler 

I am so sorry to hear about this. Let us know if we can be of any assistance.

At least there will be no more suffering. God bless.

Colorado Jeep Club member #2007

My JK Build Thread
rballman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2011, 10:09 PM   #37
raynmaker
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Our condolences.
Unread 05-26-2011, 10:50 PM   #38
KUK9
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I'm so sorry to hear this. My family sends all of our thoughts and condolences. If there is anything we can do, all you need to do is ask.
REDLYNER Racing #4550

My Build Thread:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/adapt-die-kuk9s-stretch-tj-build-1160620
KUK9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2011, 10:51 PM   #39
SnowLeopard
1997 ZJ 

May his soul find its place in heaven and find peace there. It is said that though their time on earth may be short, some people manage to touch the lives of many. I can see that your son was this type of man. I'm sorry for your loss, but I see a brightness in heaven rise from it. Look to the stars. Surely there is a new one above tonight. I suppose I always liked that idea of the souls past watching us from afar. TLK childhood and all that. God bless you and your family.

"Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads"
SnowLeopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2011, 05:23 AM   #40
YjMudder
1989 YJ Wrangler 

very sorry for the loss of your son,there is deffinatly a new star shining down on your family every night.keep the faith,still in our familys prayers
YjMudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2011, 06:21 AM   #41
Brody4

I just wanted to let you know that one of our members posted your very sad story as a link on our Front Range 4x4 forum and I wanted to extend all of our group's condolences, thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

This is an extremely sad and heart breaking story. All of our thoughts and best wishes, from our group to you. May everything turn out for the best.

Peter Brody for Front Range 4x4

This is the link to the post on our forum:

http://www.frontrange4x4.com/forums/...is-is-very-sad...
Brody4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2011, 08:17 AM   #42
element981
2005 LJ Wrangler 

I'm so sorry for your loss and I will keep your family in my prayers.
Jarhead Jeep Club member #17
Colorado Jeep Club member #119
July 14, 2008
RIP Danny Dupre SSgt/USMC
element981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2011, 06:50 PM   #43
Kruzin
1993 ZJ 

Thank you all again for your thoughts.

At best, even if he had survived his other injuries (which he was never stable enough to have treated), his life would have been spent in a vegitative state.

We made the choice to let him go, and removed life support. I was with him to the end, and it was a quick, peacfull passing. He was gone within minutes of being taken off the respirator.

He has already saved lives and helped people, and will help many more. His liver went to a young lady in Nebraska, his kidneys to someone here in Colorado, as well as his retinas. Heart valves and other tissues will help many more in the days to come...
Kruzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2011, 06:59 PM   #44
Skytard
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Sorry for your loss. It is very sad to hear about your son. He will save many peoples lives and he is a hero for doing so.
Unread 05-29-2011, 06:14 AM   #45
lifewalk
1991 YJ Wrangler 

So sorry for your loss. This is where i am proud to be part of JF. all these people here trully care about one another and we will help in any way possible! i have followed this from the beginning and literelly broke tears reading that he passed PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU NEED ANYTHING!
lifewalk is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.