need mechanic....emissions on my '84 CJ7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > need mechanic....emissions on my '84 CJ7

Currie Antirock, Currectlync & Lift Kits on Sale!Oconee Off-Road Free Shipping Lifts Tires Bumpers Tops andIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 07-25-2012, 06:33 PM   #1
2thinkIS2cre8
1984 CJ7 

need mechanic....emissions on my '84 CJ7

I'm not selling or buying parts....fairly new too CO and looking for some help (a good mechanic). Specifically with 2 things.....1. My reverse light switch and 2. The emmissions control system. Englewood/ Littleton area. Can you recommend anyone?

2thinkIS2cre8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-25-2012, 06:48 PM   #2
FPKites
ZJjazzyJim

1996 ZJ 

This was in the for sale thread, but I think you'll get more visibility here. Moved your post to a thread of it's own
Best customer service in the states:

Best mod you'll ever do on ANY vehicle!!!!

FPKites is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-25-2012, 09:36 PM   #3
RUoffroader
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Randys auto care.
1059 w. Littleton blvd. 80120
303-795-9270

Talk to brett. He might even get you a discount for being on the forum.
'98 TJ 2.5L, G2 - D44s F/R, 5.13s, ARB's, 3'' short arm, RE adjustable control arms, JKS adjustable track bars, 35'' Kevlars, Smittybilt XRC Stinger, XRC rear tire carrier,Smittybilt Sliders, Smittybilt XRC8 winch, Custom Light bar

[URL="http://mhjc.org/"]Mile High Jeep Club[/URL]
[URL="http://patrol-14.blogspot.com/"]Patrol 14 Patrol Leader[/URL]

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f345/colorado-jeep-club-members-318230/"]Colorado Jeep Club Member #1020[/URL]
[/CENTER]
RUoffroader is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-26-2012, 10:46 AM   #4
2thinkIS2cre8
1984 CJ7 

Thanks for moving it.....and thanks for the repair lead.
Unread 07-26-2012, 10:57 AM   #5
2thinkIS2cre8
1984 CJ7 

I talked Brent.....he's going to look at it tomorrow morning. And by the way...the the # is 303.795.9370. No worries, i found it on lline

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.