Need help adding clevis and lift plate - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > Need help adding clevis and lift plate

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 05-19-2013, 03:56 PM   #1
kaleo333
2005 KJ Liberty 

Need help adding clevis and lift plate

Hey everyone,
I've had a shop put on a BDS lift about a year ago and I'm looking to add the clevis and lift plate on top but I don't have any of the tools or knowledge to do this (and the nearby shops want tons of money to do it). Does anyone in the Colorado springs area think they would be willing to help (hopefully for less than a shop wants to charge me)? Thanks in advance!

kaleo333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2013, 02:50 PM   #2
kaleo333
2005 KJ Liberty 

Anyone in the area willing to help?? I've got a spot and a friend that can help. I can pay you... Just hopefully less than $400!
kaleo333 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.