My 31" BFG M/T's for your 32" MT's? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > My 31" BFG M/T's for your 32" MT's?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineOfficial Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto UnFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 07-26-2007, 10:13 AM   #1
KUK9
2000 TJ Wrangler 

My 31" BFG M/T's for your 32" MT's?

Hey all. I am not sure if anyone is interested, but I am trying to get some 32's for my XJ. I have 33's on it now, but I need those for the TJ, plus the 32's will give me a little more room in the wheel wells.

Anyway, I have a set of 4 BFG M/T's, 31x10.50x15 mounted on black steel wheels that I am looking to trade for some 32x11.50x15's. The 31's have about 80% tread on 3 of the tires, but one was worn out more than the others because of a bad alignment issue. I tried to rotate it better, but I waited too long. Because of this, the 4th tire is about 50-60%- still good tread though. I will trade with wheels or without, depending on your preference or the 32's condition. If I could get 32's mounted, then all the better.

So, I'm looking for some 32x11.50x15 MT's to trade or trade + $$. Let me know what you have and if you have pics. I also have pics of the 31's showing the tread, but here's a couple pics for now to show the tread a little as well as the wheel.

REDLYNER Racing #4550

My Build Thread:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/adapt-die-kuk9s-stretch-tj-build-1160620
KUK9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2007, 10:50 AM   #2
REDLYNER
Mall Crawling Race Rig

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Why do you need the 33"s for the TJ? Just curious-
REDLYNER is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2007, 11:29 AM   #3
KUK9
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I need to keep them for emissions, or a back-up set in case something were to happen.

I like the look of the XJ with the 33's, but I am thinking of selling the XJ here in the next few months, depending on $$ and if we can find Erin a new car. If I do that, then I'd put the 33's back in the garage, and put the 31's on the XJ. However, until then, I like the XJ with the bigger tires, but a 32 would fit a bit better, still give the same look, and I think probably make it a little easier to sell. So I figured I might be able to swap the 31's for some 32's, keep the look, gain some clearance, and give it a little more curb appeal if/when I sell it.
REDLYNER Racing #4550

My Build Thread:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/adapt-die-kuk9s-stretch-tj-build-1160620
KUK9 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.