My 31" BFG M/T's for your 32" MT's? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > My 31" BFG M/T's for your 32" MT's?

Eliminate Hood Flutter!!!WJ Shackle Tabs: Tow-Hook Replacements2014 Spartan Locker Special - While Supplies Last! Dana 3

Unread 07-26-2007, 10:13 AM   #1
KUK9
2000 TJ Wrangler 

My 31" BFG M/T's for your 32" MT's?

Hey all. I am not sure if anyone is interested, but I am trying to get some 32's for my XJ. I have 33's on it now, but I need those for the TJ, plus the 32's will give me a little more room in the wheel wells.

Anyway, I have a set of 4 BFG M/T's, 31x10.50x15 mounted on black steel wheels that I am looking to trade for some 32x11.50x15's. The 31's have about 80% tread on 3 of the tires, but one was worn out more than the others because of a bad alignment issue. I tried to rotate it better, but I waited too long. Because of this, the 4th tire is about 50-60%- still good tread though. I will trade with wheels or without, depending on your preference or the 32's condition. If I could get 32's mounted, then all the better.

So, I'm looking for some 32x11.50x15 MT's to trade or trade + $$. Let me know what you have and if you have pics. I also have pics of the 31's showing the tread, but here's a couple pics for now to show the tread a little as well as the wheel.

REDLYNER Racing #4550

My Build Thread:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/adapt-die-kuk9s-stretch-tj-build-1160620
KUK9 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-26-2007, 10:50 AM   #2
REDLYNER
Mall Crawling Race Rig

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Why do you need the 33"s for the TJ? Just curious-
REDLYNER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-26-2007, 11:29 AM   #3
KUK9
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I need to keep them for emissions, or a back-up set in case something were to happen.

I like the look of the XJ with the 33's, but I am thinking of selling the XJ here in the next few months, depending on $$ and if we can find Erin a new car. If I do that, then I'd put the 33's back in the garage, and put the 31's on the XJ. However, until then, I like the XJ with the bigger tires, but a 32 would fit a bit better, still give the same look, and I think probably make it a little easier to sell. So I figured I might be able to swap the 31's for some 32's, keep the look, gain some clearance, and give it a little more curb appeal if/when I sell it.
REDLYNER Racing #4550

My Build Thread:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/adapt-die-kuk9s-stretch-tj-build-1160620
KUK9 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.