Muddy Buddys of Ohio Now in Colorado! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > Muddy Buddys of Ohio Now in Colorado!

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 09-13-2012, 07:53 PM   #1
douganmp
2011 JK Wrangler 

Muddy Buddys of Ohio Now in Colorado!

That's right, folks! If you've heard of the Muddy Buddys Jeep Wrangler Club from Ohio, we now have a Colorado state chapter.

Come one, come all...from Colorado!! Our first event is going to be a Meet and Greet at Old Chicago in Longmont, CO on the 21st of October, 2012 at 5:30pm. There will be a raffle with a couple of our sponsor's (www.XKGLOW.com) lights/light kits along with a couple other items. We will also possibly (still in the works) have Greg Mumm, Executive Director/CEO of the BlueRibbon Coalition do a Q&A to get feedback from OHV trail users for his Turn the Tides Tour.

I will post the flyer once it's completed. As for now, you can visit the event page on facebook!

Post up if you're coming!
-Marc

douganmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2012, 06:42 PM   #2
douganmp
2011 JK Wrangler 

Nobody? Bump!
Unread 09-20-2012, 10:26 PM   #3
Justin04Lj

To far for me. Colorado Springs here.
Justin04Lj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2012, 09:22 AM   #4
douganmp
2011 JK Wrangler 

I hear ya, bud. We do have a guy down in the Springs that has shown interest in doing things down there as well. What would be a reasonable drive for you, so I can compromise for folks in your neck of the woods?
Unread 09-23-2012, 04:05 PM   #5
Justin04Lj

Maybe the castle rock area possibly.
Justin04Lj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2012, 10:52 AM   #6
douganmp
2011 JK Wrangler 

Well, I have a bit of a bummer to share. Greg Mumm (www.wearebrc.org), had to re-route his tour, due to weather, and will not be available for the event.

I just found out when I looked at the map just 5 minutes ago.
Greg's Route Plan Map

However...we are still excited for the event! We have received the two light kits from XKGlow and I am going to purchase two recovery straps to go along with them in the raffle!

One week from Sunday!!!
-Marc

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.