Moving to Keystone in late Nov - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > Moving to Keystone in late Nov

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wJeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 08-19-2013, 10:30 AM   #1
jcoolahan
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Moving to Keystone in late Nov

Hey all, I got an awesome job as a ski instructor so I'm finally moving somewhere where my jeep can have some fun! I was hoping you guys would have some suggestions on where to play in the winter months. Any tips? Any advice? Anyone want to wheel with me? I'll be based in Keystone. Thanks!!

Unread 08-20-2013, 09:26 PM   #2
jeep-newbie
2008 JK Wrangler 

Good luck with that... Everything will be snowed in by November! You will be very hard-pressed to find anything open, but have fun with your new job!

If you stick around through the summer months, you'll have a blast in your Jeep.
jeep-newbie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-21-2013, 07:42 PM   #3
jcoolahan
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Eh, I figured, but was hoping something might be open. Thanks tho! I'm excited, and I hope to still be around. Although, if I win the lottery or get some awesome tips, I plan on doing a road trip thru Moab and then to the Rubicon!
Unread 08-21-2013, 10:58 PM   #4
jeep-newbie
2008 JK Wrangler 

Yeah - stick around. You'll learn to love it. But the winter is not a great time for wheeeling around here...

OHH! Did you remember to close the door when you came in???
jeep-newbie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-22-2013, 08:05 AM   #5
jcoolahan
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Yea, hopefully will. I am switching residencies so my summer location depends on who takes me. Thanks!
Unread 08-22-2013, 12:58 PM   #6
watsoc08
1997 TJ Wrangler 

China Wall is open pretty much year round. That trail is probably your best bet for wheeling in the winter. Right off of Hwy 285. Check traildamage.com
watsoc08 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-22-2013, 01:13 PM   #7
jcoolahan
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Sweetness! Thank you! I will check that out, I read some other posts about that website.
Unread 08-22-2013, 03:44 PM   #8
watsoc08
1997 TJ Wrangler 

The hard part is getting to Hwy 285 from Keystone in the winter. Best bet would be to go over Hoosier Pass outside Breckenridge but that is going to take a while in the winter. Doable but not likely something you are doing everyday.
watsoc08 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.