Monument, CO get together!!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > Monument, CO get together!!!

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 06-19-2012, 12:59 PM   #1
modette
2005 WK 

Monument, CO get together!!!

Not sure of peoples work schedule or what have you, but now that I got the 3" OME lift on I was wondering if anyone would like to get together.

I can show you around!!! I know a lot of the trails in various areas. Could do anything from easy down FR322 to Palmer Reservoir ro go up Old Stage to Gold Camp Rd and do some stuff out there.

Just tossing out some things, and I know people said they were in the area near me. I'm a noob when it comes to 4x4's.

Toss out some dates and lets do it.

modette is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2012, 04:31 PM   #2
JagerHelix
2011 JK Wrangler 

Hey, not trying to advertise here but in regards to local trail runs being organized Wrangler forum Colorado section is pretty active. Usually a run about every weekend. A lot of guys from Denver and Springs. Might want to check that out
2011 JKU 3:73, 33x13.5xr17 Irok Radials
Jeeps can do a lot with a little
JagerHelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2012, 06:06 PM   #3
Justin04Lj

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagerHelix
Hey, not trying to advertise here but in regards to local trail runs being organized Wrangler forum Colorado section is pretty active. Usually a run about every weekend. A lot of guys from Denver and Springs. Might want to check that out
X2 I'm also a wrangler forum member.
Justin04Lj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2012, 05:29 PM   #4
modette
2005 WK 

No problems...

Guess I need to go back to my OME thread and see who it was int he area that wanted to get together. I know last thing I want is to have 15 Jeeps, 2-4 seems like a good number to work with for trails. Plus I'm hoping for more beginner stuff so we all learn/grow together.

I might check it out...so again thank you.
Unread 06-21-2012, 07:14 PM   #5
bdmckenna
2012 JK Wrangler 

Check out these too:

www.coloradofourwheels.org

www.colorado4X4.org

We're doing Eagle Rock on Saturday and Wheeler Lakes on Sunday.

The run on Sunday is still coming together and you can see the details here:

http://www.jk-forum.com/four-corners...4/#post3079575

Yea... We wheel!

2012 JKRU w/Bells & Whistles
bdmckenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2012, 03:09 PM   #6
PeakingFox
2005 WK 

I still need to get some sort of a lift and tires for my 05 WK. But the most pressing need is a local shop that will address the clang when I shift! Any suggestions?
Unread 07-22-2012, 06:20 PM   #7
modette
2005 WK 

Christian Brother on Jackson Creek will charge you around $1,100 as what it sounds like is your differential bushings. They mark up the factory parts quit a bit. How about that little garage place next to 711 off of 105 in Monument!!! Otherwise I don't know because I did my own work and it was a huge pain in the butt.
Unread 07-23-2012, 06:53 AM   #8
streetglideok
Web Wheeler
2005 KJ Liberty 

I was just up in monument last saturday upgrading my ham license. Should have tried convincing a few of you guys to join me there!
streetglideok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2012, 01:14 PM   #9
modette
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetglideok View Post
I was just up in monument last saturday upgrading my ham license. Should have tried convincing a few of you guys to join me there!
I'm busy the next 3 weekends, huge motorcycle events. But yeah we will need to have a local outing in the Jeeps.
Unread 07-23-2012, 09:17 PM   #10
xd1
2003 TJ Wrangler 

There is a guy that does overflow work for high country 4x4. His shop is called jeep performance and his name is Charlie (303) 789-7640. Its in Denver, but it is the best shop I have found. He fixed my death wobble on the first try.
xd1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2012, 07:47 PM   #11
PeakingFox
2005 WK 

I went to Christian brothers and it was a little less than a grand. Now I'm up and running. Now to get the lift and tires and join in the treks!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.