Mod the jk unlimited? venting - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > Mod the jk unlimited? venting

Ring & Pinion's, Lockers, 4340 Axles, Install Kits, BaStainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 06-12-2013, 08:28 PM   #1
xd1
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Mod the jk unlimited? venting

My Tj is Basically done I just need a tire carrier and some load c tires. But my wife was having trouble with her 2008 x coolant was disappearing and the rear end was about to come apart, So we went and bought her a 2013 jk unlimited sport. First thing she wanted was the better wheels and the bigger tires. (they got thrown in with the deal). Now she wants nerf bars "to help stop it from getting door dings". She was also eying my winch and deciding how much of a lift she wants. So I guess the question is since we already have a pretty capable trail rig how far do I let her go with this new jk. (not that I can stop her but) It is suppose to be the family car not the second trail rig. Just thinking out loud.

Colorado Jeep Club Member #1978
xd1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2013, 07:14 PM   #2
COLOUXJ
Web Wheeler
2010 JK Wrangler 

mine is very drivable at 3" of lift and 35's. It will go anywhere I want it to in Colorado.
Mechanical Engineers Build weapons Civil Engineers build targets

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberpyrot View Post
is it a plink plink kerrrrdunk? or more of a brrrrrconk doc doc miiiidge pang!!!? or is it a badonk ka donk? if it is the latter its just the normal fat *** of the JK

COLOUXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2013, 07:59 PM   #3
ncb

I agree. I'm rolling 35s with a 2.5" lift and its a good balance for a daily driver. Good luck with keeping a limit on the mods.
ncb is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2013, 10:03 PM   #4
caiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncb
I agree. I'm rolling 35s with a 2.5" lift and its a good balance for a daily driver. Good luck with keeping a limit on the mods.
I have 35 and 2 inch for daily driver. It's pretty good.
Just got my wife a range rover for her new 4wd

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
caiha is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.