Moab GPS - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > Moab GPS

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineAttention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONSBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rock

Unread 04-13-2014, 04:38 PM   #1
J33Ptj
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Moab GPS

Hey Guys,

I just finished going through traildamage.com and compiling all of their Moab gpx maps into one file - each path has the high and low rating in the description. Thought I would toss this out with Easter Jeep Safari coming up this week. Let me know if I'm missing anything!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uwbp75v88m886ic/Moab0413.gpx

J33Ptj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2014, 09:50 PM   #2
slingblade
1994 YJ Wrangler 

I am new to gps files. I have a garmin Etrex 20/30. Can I just download to a micro SD card and insert into the GPS unit? Will the maps show up or just way points? Heading to Moab this weekend and it would be cool to have gps points of the trails.

Greg
slingblade is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.